Coffee vs Tea

Vonholtz

Coffee vs Tea  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Coffee or Tea what's your drink of chose?

• Coffee?
    • Tea?

I see the polls here for food well why not get it over with and started one on drinks,

Coffee                           

coffee-cup-4.gif

Or

Tea

th.jpg

Let the beverage battle begin. (tophat)

a nice pot of Oolong tea with a good Chinese meal is always welcome in my belly.

never have cared much for coffee, maybe an occasional Iced Tan Mocha...............

but i have to say Oolong over Iced Tan Mocha 7 days a week, and twice on sunday.

It's such a toss up! Coffee definitely has a more flavorful and rich taste ,especially with some heavy cream. Whereas tea (English Breakfast all the way... sometimes some green tea w/coconut, lemongrass, and ginger) is superior with it's lightness and is more refreshing because of this. It just depends for me. But, I'd probably have to go with coffee in the end cause it was my first love when it came to "adult beverages" that weren't liquor ;)

It's such a toss up! Coffee definitely has a more flavorful and rich taste ,especially with some heavy cream. Whereas tea (English Breakfast all the way... sometimes some green tea w/coconut, lemongrass, and ginger) is superior with it's lightness and is more refreshing because of this. It just depends for me. But, I'd probably have to go with coffee in the end cause it was my first love when it came to "adult beverages" that weren't liquor ;)

I have found that coffee and cognac are great together. So for me coffee win out it better with liquor.  But in the end I like my coffee hot and my tea cold.

Coffee all the way, its the best stimulate and its not even regulated by the government. I mean you have enough and you die, in a bad way to, if im not drinking beer its coffee then. I once kept track of my intake before in a day., including at work since I always have coffee on hand there. 220oz is the most I've drank in a day. I'd rather drink that, then those dam energy drinks with all that artificial crap in them. Unless im Captain Picard with some earl grey(HOT) then no I never drink tea

Metal Coffee

Can I just say that 2:12 has the greatest lyric line I've ever heard heard in a mock death-rock heavy metal tune.

But anyho back to the topic

Can I just say that although the Internet is international I think I'm fairly sure in stating that the majority of this site are English users so I'll be very surprised if Coffee wins.

So... tea for the win preferably served with milk and two sugars and not with lemon in a cup.

However if I were going by the pictures in the title post then I would go coffee as that cup of tea looks like a cat peed in a cup.

I Iike Coffee better, more tasteful. With tea you have to pretend it tastes good, unless with milk added.

That's cause you tried bad teas !

There are so many kinds of teas, and so many ways to drink them. You can actually make tea which tastes as strong as coffee !

this is a hard one....

I love coffee, when made right it's better then....well i'm not going to say in forums

but herbal teas has been used for health benefits for thousands of years and

i drink tea over the use of pharmaceuticals when ever i am sick or moody

hmm

well i guess i'll go tea because i'm far from a barista master but 

i can make a good cup of tea myself

• 3 weeks later...

Guys...This is getting a little out of control lol

HOW MANY POLLS WILL THERE BE

It's like the zombie apocalypse was replaced with a bunch of polls!

Edit: I also hate both Coffee and Tea but I hate Tea more so coffee gets my vote :P

Ubervan.. this one was dropping off the bottom of the page, till you bumped it.

*glares*