Some buildings

Aardman55

Here are some buildings i made from when the map tools came out and now.

post-284-0-03274100-1413562540_thumb.pngpost-284-0-02023700-1413562537_thumb.pngpost-284-0-65250600-1413562532_thumb.pngpost-284-0-21121100-1413562528_thumb.png

The inside of the station has a too large file size to upload, just imagine a bunch of chairs, an office, some cells an armory and an american flag. Dem american flags should always be included with american buildings.

Most of 'em are work in progress as you can probably see.

What's your opinion?

I really like the police station building. It will make a good Last Stand map :)

Perhaps you can make a small last stand map out of that police station building? Would be effin sweet!

I do not really know much about mapping yet, so I would probably have to take some lesson.

There are plenty of awesome guides here! 

Really great idea to have this be a last stand map, I thought it could be some nice city block with the police station in the middle. Definitely happening if last stand maps aren't too complicated.

This is my idea of more detailed forests, basically wilderness lots that you can place all over your maps wilderness:

post-284-0-12228800-1414013612_thumb.png

I made it really quickly because I have to go now, so ones where more time and passion have been put into will definitely look better than this.

Yeah That's lovely!

This game really needs a few good last stand maps :)

It definitely does.

I thought id make some, among them would be a detailed forest with a cabin, a hotel (think about the hotel grand from the last of us :)) a mall a police station etc.