Sledgehammer not working

Wasteland

Maybe its not about the mod, not sure. Since 29 my sldgehammer is not working properly, i mean i can not destroy walls (not crafted)

STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: perform -- file: ISDestroyStuffAction.lua line # 81Object tried to call nil in perform-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: perform -- file: ISDestroyStuffAction.lua line # 81

Any ideas?

Used modpack here

Maybe its not about the mod, not sure. Since 29 my sldgehammer is not working properly, i mean i can not destroy walls (not crafted)

STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: perform -- file: ISDestroyStuffAction.lua line # 81Object tried to call nil in perform-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: perform -- file: ISDestroyStuffAction.lua line # 81

Any ideas?

Used modpack here

Alright I was poking around a bit to figure this out...

what were you doing that caused the sledgehammer not to work?

Was it not allowing you to select destroy or was the bar not filling up...?

Line 81 in the ISDestroyStuffAction.lua is the start of the section for destroying a water barrel...

Any ideas?

Used modpack here

Alright I was poking around a bit to figure this out...

what were you doing that caused the sledgehammer not to work?

Was it not allowing you to select destroy or was the bar not filling up...?

Line 81 in the ISDestroyStuffAction.lua is the start of the section for destroying a water barrel...

Looks like it just do not destroy anything. I tried to destroy a crafted wall, then a common building wall, than some objects.

It made the "hitting" sound, the progress bar worked fine but nothing happend.

Barrel? There is an irrigation mod that affects barrels, maybe a conflict?

Looks like it just do not destroy anything. I tried to destroy a crafted wall, then a common building wall, than some objects.

It made the "hitting" sound, the progress bar worked fine but nothing happend.

Barrel? There is an irrigation mod that affects barrels, maybe a conflict?

Possibly,

Though if you are destroying walls, that doesn't quite make sense...

I have noticed that on my game sometimes I need to "destroy" a wall twice. It will go through the motion and have nothing happen, so I do it again and the wall finally goes down. Have you tried that, by chance?

If that does not work try disabling the irrigation mod to see if that is the cause (back up your save if you don't want to loose any pipes you laid.

If that still does not improve it cycle through the rest so we can at least pinpoint whichmod is causing the problem and go from there. (It will be easier if we narrow the search)