Death trap mp

Jose420

I Was thinking that the dev can make a new function to bleach and drugs that you can mix water and a sleeping tablet (bleach,medicine,poison,etc) that you can drink it and you Will see the effect of the pill or poison.

It Will depend of the portion that you consume.You can do the same with the food , the stats of the food Will be like this symbol ? For the Mp.

In Mp this Will be very effective if you want to kill someone and with the npc Will be great.

Wouldn't bleach kill you if you drink it.. Bleach on Medicine is kinda weird.. Poison is made for things that not mean't to be in your system.. meaning it could kill you.. so I don't really get the point.

And would you imagine how many people would poison all the food and medicine and just leave it there? Then you come around and eat it then you die. Sucks right?

Probably not quickly, no. It'd burn your esophagus, particularly if you then vomited bleach after drinking it.

Considering household bleach is primarily water, I'm rather curious how much water you'd have to drink to sufficiently dilute it within your stomach (assuming that's even possible). I'd assume it's typically just a stomach pump in reality?

And the answer is apparently small amounts of diluted bleach aren't much of a concern?http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002488.htm

That's highly disappointing, PZ.