Server hosts! Players! We need YOU!

Kirrus

"Bump" (can't bump a sticky, u kno wat am sayin)

You ain't serious guys ! 35 servers on the public list, 4~5 servers on the latest 30.3 build.   Would be nice to see at least half of those servers on the IWBUMS version.

We all love playing PZ very much, but you guys need to take some risks or not get too attached to your characters during the alpha stage. New features need to be played/tested in MP as well, staying in the safe-zone of stable builds doesn't make much sense for an early access game.

Special distinction for THE GOOD OL DAYS group, with 4 servers and not one with the experimental build ! some efforts guys pls !

simple fact is that a lot of servers will not run the IWBUMS branch, especially the ones from game server companies.

hell, even the one Twiggy uses will only run the stable builds, and he has TIS staff on his.

I'm trying to get the process pushed up for Nitrado servers, but yes a lot of servers don't do it. From what I understand it's a lot to do with how the update process for these servers is set up, that it's not the easiest of tasks to allow the switch between builds.

Edit: Twiggy uses Nitrado, hence why he doesn't run IWBUMS builds.

You ain't serious guys ! 35 servers on the public list, 4~5 servers on the latest 30.3 build.   Would be nice to see at least half of those servers on the IWBUMS version.

We all love playing PZ very much, but you guys need to take some risks or not get too attached to your characters during the alpha stage. New features need to be played/tested in MP as well, staying in the safe-zone of stable builds doesn't make much sense for an early access game.

Special distinction for THE GOOD OL DAYS group, with 4 servers and not one with the experimental build ! some efforts guys pls !

simple fact is that a lot of servers will not run the IWBUMS branch, especially the ones from game server companies.

hell, even the one Twiggy uses will only run the stable builds, and he has TIS staff on his.

I'm trying to get the process pushed up for Nitrado servers, but yes a lot of servers don't do it. From what I understand it's a lot to do with how the update process for these servers is set up, that it's not the easiest of tasks to allow the switch between builds.

lol, i sure hope he does given his friendly relationship with Nitrado.

i was on Low Ping for a while, they would not run the IWBUMS branch either.

lol, i sure hope he does given his friendly relationship with Nitrado.

i was on Low Ping for a while, they would not run the IWBUMS branch either.

Again it's probably down to the way they set up their update process, it's why I know the integration for Nitrado isn't as simple as you would think.

• 5 weeks later...

did something change in 30.12 that makes it harder to work with a rented server? for the past 5 days i've been trying to log in to a server from Low Ping, have yet to actually log in to my server in spite of numerous trouble tickets between me and them

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's this time again, new IWBUMS with plenty of MP features to test and profession overhaul to observe & try out.

Would be very very cool if people who are able to host IWBUMS servers do so ! There are only 3 or 4 right now, at least one for each continent would be osum.

It's this time again, new IWBUMS with plenty of MP features to test and profession overhaul to observe & try out.

Would be very very cool if people who are able to host IWBUMS servers do so ! There are only 3 or 4 right now, at least one for every continent would be osum.

I aim to please

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Recently I started IWBUMS 34.19 server and invited one friend - success! We are using one Wi-Fi router to connect - I connected wireless and he connected with wire. Later I want to invite somebody else. And write here about results.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still no friends to test/just play in private server. May be following information isn't actual but, once time in summer me and one another friend trying play on server ( I was host ), we get mods - just maps and we use one router for wireless connection but he saw only black screen.

Spoiler

Sorry for bad english.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Anybody here? 

DEV's , please ! 
It realy helps,  if information from 1-st post become actual. 

- whats the quest with passsword? it still needed? No? 

- Link to actual IWBUMS bild in 1-st post also needs some love

Take care ! 

Edited by DobriyDed

• 7 months later...

I purchased a server with citadelservers and they got my server working for me no problem. I honestly don't know much about this kind of stuff and I didn't do much other then set up the Graphical editors. They also had the Vehicles beta there as well! Highly advise them if you are looking at hosting your own server. 

• 3 years later...