The Struggle Roleplay | PVE | Build 30 | Cooperation-Story Based | Private Server | Non-24/7 | SHUT DOWN; RIP TSRP|

Slendy

WARNING:

Due to build 30, I've reseted the maps and cleared the white list meaning that the white list has been reseted and the only way YOU can get your character back is going into your C:\Users\Owner\Zomboid\Multiplayer\0.0.0.0.0.0 (NAME)\ and the take out your thumb and map_p and transfer it to into your current character.

Just replace it in the same folder in \Multiplayer.

The Map will be rebuilt and the loot system will remain the same.

Also "winter" is over.

Steam Username: RCadeGaming

In-Game Name: Raymond Cade

RP Experiences: I've RPed in some fandoms, mostly romantic stuff, but some action too. I've also ran a few games of Pathfinder.

Character Background: (2 Paragraphs Minimum) Raymond Cade, or Ray to his friends, liked to think himself a decent man. He payed his taxes, he contributed to some good charities, and studied to become a doctor. He was good to his friends, and they, in turn, were good to him.

He was doing well until the Outbreak back in '14. He was out of town on business. Perhaps it was luck. He sure liked to think so. Since then, he's not only been studying medicine, but also ways to rebuild society. He believes that Feudalism is the way to go, with himself at the top.

Why you want to join the server: I just want to play online, and do some RPing at the same time. I also saw you were playing Build 30.

How can I contact you: Steam, over this forum, if you want my email or Skype, I can cough it up.

Notes: Due to my irregular work schedule, there's no guarantee that I'll be able to play on a given day.

Steam Username: STEAM_0:1:49855577

• In-Game Name: Evan Stone
  • RP Experiences: I RP'd on multiple games including Minecraft, Starbound, DayZ, Arma II and became pretty decent at it.
  • Character Background: (2 Paragraphs Minimum)

I don't really remember my past much... I was born and raised in a small town in who knows where... Life was pretty good, I mean my mother was killed by overdosing and my father became a wreck who decided to drink it all away. He'd get so angry and times and take it out on me, beating me so often that I eventually got used to it.. It eventually stopped after somebody from the school reported it after seeing me with bruises and a black eye, took them awhile to finally notice though... I could have told someone sooner but just thought it was a thing. But still after all this I grew up to be a pretty decent adult, I mean I faked most of my emotions, but I was good at it.. I eventually moved to some other town, this town... And well.. That's when things turned to shit, some infection was turning people into... Cannibals basically, like something you'd see in a film... I met up with a couple of people who decided to barricade in some building, but those things broke in and I luckily managed to escape... I encounter people every so often but I'm most of a lonewolf now... Wouldn't mind settling down with a group, though I don't trust most people, nobody really. But I'm gonna survive.. With or without people..

• Why you want to join the server: I love zombies and roleplays too, but there just isn't that certain one I'm after, after looking on the internet for awhile I found this, and decided I wanted to be a part of it.
  • How can I contact you: Steam or Skype

Notes: ______

Accepted!

• Add me on steam, "Warsow [TSRP] and message me that you have been accepted.
  • Server isn't 24/7 but I turn it on often and we all play sometimes there are many players sometimes it's not depending on the day.
  • Do not steal from players this is RP so RP stealing when THEY are online.

RP Experiences: I've RPed in some fandoms, mostly romantic stuff, but some action too. I've also ran a few games of Pathfinder.

Character Background: (2 Paragraphs Minimum) Raymond Cade, or Ray to his friends, liked to think himself a decent man. He payed his taxes, he contributed to some good charities, and studied to become a doctor. He was good to his friends, and they, in turn, were good to him.

He was doing well until the Outbreak back in '14. He was out of town on business. Perhaps it was luck. He sure liked to think so. Since then, he's not only been studying medicine, but also ways to rebuild society. He believes that Feudalism is the way to go, with himself at the top.

Why you want to join the server: I just want to play online, and do some RPing at the same time. I also saw you were playing Build 30.

How can I contact you: Steam, over this forum, if you want my email or Skype, I can cough it up.

Notes: Due to my irregular work schedule, there's no guarantee that I'll be able to play on a given day.

Indecisive

1. First, our background has little to now effort in it and it's barely 2 paragraphs :(
  2. You didn't give me enough information about your background.
  3. Did you join to actually experience the server? or Just to be on it since it's build 30.

• RP Experiences: I RP'd on multiple games including Minecraft, Starbound, DayZ, Arma II and became pretty decent at it.

I don't really remember my past much... I was born and raised in a small town in who knows where... Life was pretty good, I mean my mother was killed by overdosing and my father became a wreck who decided to drink it all away. He'd get so angry and times and take it out on me, beating me so often that I eventually got used to it.. It eventually stopped after somebody from the school reported it after seeing me with bruises and a black eye, took them awhile to finally notice though... I could have told someone sooner but just thought it was a thing. But still after all this I grew up to be a pretty decent adult, I mean I faked most of my emotions, but I was good at it.. I eventually moved to some other town, this town... And well.. That's when things turned to shit, some infection was turning people into... Cannibals basically, like something you'd see in a film... I met up with a couple of people who decided to barricade in some building, but those things broke in and I luckily managed to escape... I encounter people every so often but I'm most of a lonewolf now... Wouldn't mind settling down with a group, though I don't trust most people, nobody really. But I'm gonna survive.. With or without people..

• Why you want to join the server: I love zombies and roleplays too, but there just isn't that certain one I'm after, after looking on the internet for awhile I found this, and decided I wanted to be a part of it.

Accepted!

• Server isn't 24/7 but I turn it on often and we all play sometimes there are many players sometimes it's not depending on the day.

Indecisive

1. First, our background has little to now effort in it and it's barely 2 paragraphs  :(
  3. Did you join to actually experience the server? or Just to be on it since it's build 30.

I didn't want to give a huge background because I wanted it to be part of your world's background, so I was going to edit it at a later point.

I believe your second point was referring to my RP background, which I'll admit is rather sparse, due to a lack of roleplaying online. I have however, ran several Pathfinder games which, for all intents and purposes, just means that I play Dungeons and Dragons.

And more of a mix between the two. On one hand, Build 30 is amazing, and I want to play it online, and on the other, I want to play on a RP sever. Whitelisted severs are generally better, due to the approval processes.

Accepted!

Indecisive

1. First, our background has little to now effort in it and it's barely 2 paragraphs  :(

I didn't want to give a huge background because I wanted it to be part of your world's background, so I was going to edit it at a later point.

I believe your second point was referring to my RP background, which I'll admit is rather sparse, due to a lack of roleplaying online. I have however, ran several Pathfinder games which, for all intents and purposes, just means that I play Dungeons and Dragons.

And more of a mix between the two. On one hand, Build 30 is amazing, and I want to play it online, and on the other, I want to play on a RP sever. Whitelisted severs are generally better, due to the approval processes.

Accepted!

• I suppose you have a some valid points.
  • You will be whitelisted once you add me on steam.

Steam Username: lostspartan57

In-Game Name: Jimmy Rogers

RP Experiences: I have very little experience with role-playing, but have always wanted to try ever since I watched others such as the Yogscast do it on youtube. I will do my best to take this seriously as possible and respect the rules you have set.

Character Background: Jimmy Rogers use to live in Florida were he and his family lived on 50 acres of land where the harvest hay. Jim was and only child to his father Mike and mother Mirranda who were of the middle class. You could say they were an average country family. Jim himself didn't show any ambition towards any particular career, all he wanted was what he had been told he should have his entire life to quote Jim's parents " You need to be financially, emotionally, and spiritually independent." At school Jim was slightly above average in honors or Advanced Placement except for his Chinese Girlfriend Lin who meant the world to him. They had been dating almost a year and a half and where about to spend Christmas together for the first time.

It was a chilling Morning on December 2nd and Jim stepped outside to enjoy the warm 57 degrees Fahrenheit temp. After he stood admiring the view of his families fields and the forest which stretched beyond he went back inside the empty house. For his folks where out seeing sick family in Panama city far from home in Alachua. they would be gone for 3 more days now on their visit and Jim was tasked to care for the dogs, cats, and horses. Jim now inside turned on the TV to some horrific news! The was a virus out break that had occurred and been released into major population areas. startled by this news he immediately rushed to his cell to make sure his parents where unharmed. There was no answer. He then proceeded to call Lin to which there was an answer. She frantically cried to him over the phone that she along with the rest of her family where headed to a military base not to far away and begged me to make my way there. So Jim made a promise to find her there or anywhere that she may be and ready himself for the journey. knowing his own parents would be fine thanks to his fathers navy seals training and the fire arms he keep on himself at all time He set off to find Lin. Where every she may be Jim had promised to himself and his Lord that Lin would be FOUND!

(insert epic questing music)

Why you want to join the server: I really enjoy this game and i think it would be much more enjoyable if role-playing was involved as well.

How can I contact you: I can be contacted through steam or emailed at lost_spartan57@hotmail.com

Notes: I really can't wait to give this a go. Today hopefully and i would like to get my girl friend on with me eventually too.  

Steam Username: lostspartan57

In-Game Name: Jimmy Rogers

RP Experiences: I have very little experience with role-playing, but have always wanted to try ever since I watched others such as the Yogscast do it on youtube. I will do my best to take this seriously as possible and respect the rules you have set.

Character Background: Jimmy Rogers use to live in Florida were he and his family lived on 50 acres of land where the harvest hay. Jim was and only child to his father Mike and mother Mirranda who were of the middle class. You could say they were an average country family. Jim himself didn't show any ambition towards any particular career, all he wanted was what he had been told he should have his entire life to quote Jim's parents " You need to be financially, emotionally, and spiritually independent." At school Jim was slightly above average in honors or Advanced Placement except for his Chinese Girlfriend Lin who meant the world to him. They had been dating almost a year and a half and where about to spend Christmas together for the first time.

It was a chilling Morning on December 2nd and Jim stepped outside to enjoy the warm 57 degrees Fahrenheit temp. After he stood admiring the view of his families fields and the forest which stretched beyond he went back inside the empty house. For his folks where out seeing sick family in Panama city far from home in Alachua. they would be gone for 3 more days now on their visit and Jim was tasked to care for the dogs, cats, and horses. Jim now inside turned on the TV to some horrific news! The was a virus out break that had occurred and been released into major population areas. startled by this news he immediately rushed to his cell to make sure his parents where unharmed. There was no answer. He then proceeded to call Lin to which there was an answer. She frantically cried to him over the phone that she along with the rest of her family where headed to a military base not to far away and begged me to make my way there. So Jim made a promise to find her there or anywhere that she may be and ready himself for the journey. knowing his own parents would be fine thanks to his fathers navy seals training and the fire arms he keep on himself at all time He set off to find Lin. Where every she may be Jim had promised to himself and his Lord that Lin would be FOUND!

(insert epic questing music)

Why you want to join the server: I really enjoy this game and i think it would be much more enjoyable if role-playing was involved as well.

How can I contact you: I can be contacted through steam or emailed at lost_spartan57@hotmail.com

Notes: I really can't wait to give this a go. Today hopefully and i would like to get my girl friend on with me eventually too.  

Accepted!

I already talked to you on steam you seem like you know what to do already.

You have been whitelisted.

Steam Username: Robthebeloved

In-Game Name: Wallace Appin

RP Experiences: I play Space Station 13 (if you decide to look it up, I want you to know I play on the more serious servers), I was part of a Minecraft role play server a few years back, and I've played on other PZ RP servers, I don't remember any names it was a while ago.

Character Background: (Sorry for going a bit overboard)

Wallace Appin is a man in his 40's from Scotland. Throughout his adolescence he had a tendency to get into trouble, him and his friends would fight, steal, and they even found themselves dealing drugs on a smaller scale. They were seen to be pernicious to society so it was no surprise that he found himself in juvenile prison when he was as young as fourteen years old. He actually found himself in prison several times throughout his teenage years, and because of this and his rebellious attitude Wallace never managed to get a proper education. He dropped out of high school as soon as he could, eighteen years old, and his life of miscreancy followed him. Upon dropping out Wallace was kicked out of his home without a penny to his name, strapped from cash he decided to become a debt collector.

Working as a debt collector wasn't the most glamorous path, Wallace had to both work with and for a lot of shady people and the money was mediocre at best. He would work with a lot former gang members who would go to extreme measures to get people to pay up, one of the memories that sticks out most to Wallace was the time a guy he was working with sodomized the man they were supposed to be collecting from and using the pictures as blackmail, that man paid up... but only a few months later took his own life. The psychological damage didn't only afflict the man would took his own life but also Wallace.

A few weeks after Wallace had heard of he suicide he decided to stop being a debt collector and turned to a more honest career path, "bouncing". The money wasn't as good but Wallace was content that instead of having to deal with "gang bangers" and other shady figures he only had to deal with drunks. Unfortunately Wallace kept a few bad habits from his less noble life, he was addicted to Methadone, Ketamine, and Benzo's and was pretty promiscuous.

Because of his love for sex and lesser education to know to use protection, he wound up getting a woman pregnant while he was only twenty years old. Young, impoverished, and an addict Wallace was not suited to have a child, however he didn't a have choice and he ended up being the father of a girl named Agnus, although Wallace was a low-life for pretty much all of his life having a daughter made him want to change. The mother ended up running off to another man and Wallace never saw her again and was left to raise Agnus alone

Wallace wasn't suited for a real a job and merely "bouncing" at clubs wouldn't cut it far as pay went as Wallace had to make enough for two now, so he had to go back debt collecting. Getting another job in debt collecting wasn't difficult, Wallace was large and intimidating and he already had ties. Wallace did his best to raise Agnus in poverty and he tried to keep all of the shady stuff away from her. But eventually it caught up to him, after eight years of debt collecting he'd made some enemies, it wasn't long before any of them found out he had a daughter, and while she was only eight years old she was brutally murdered, her corpse left there butchered on the kitchen floor for Wallace to discover upon arriving home, it was something he couldn't blame on anyone else but himself.

After losing his daughter he quit debt collecting once again never to return ever. It was only now that he decided to completely clean his life up.Over the next two years he worked towards purging his addictions, his rehab told him that he needs to believe in a higher power to help accept that he was powerless to his addictions and with this Wallace turned towards Christianity and turned out to be a religious man. He worked towards getting his GCSE's (UK GED equivalent) and he went to a vocational school where he studied welding and metal work. 

The market for metal work was not large anywhere in the UK so he decided to move to the states to seek out a job. He moved and within his first month he found work with McGregor in Dayton Ohio, he'd worked there the next decade but then there was news of a virus. The virus had done a lot of it's damage all of Wallace's friends and coworkers who'd he met in the last decade had become infected. Alone over the next few years Wallace began roaming south from town to town falling in with some groups only for things to turn sour... now Wallace has just arrived in a somewhat small town called Muldraugh...

Character Description: (That's right I'm adding stuff!)

Wallace is man in his mid 40's who stands just over six feet tall, he has a stout figure. He's bald but has a fluffy jet black beard to contrast with his head. On the back of his head he has scar from a knife, debt collecting gone wrong... On his right arm he has a portrait tattoo of his daughter, with the words, "I'm sorry Agnus" written just underneath. His back is covered by a large tattoo of a cross that seems tattered from how faded it is as well scars that cover his torso from working in metalwork. 

Wallace may seem hard when you first meet him but once you you really get to know him you might realize he's sort of a softy, except for his rather short temper. Wallace is very religious and if you notices others dong something wrong with their life, especially if it's an issue that Wallace himself for instance drugs, he is likely to become very serious and stern.

Why you want to join the server: I feel playing this game single player doesn't give the experience it should

How can I contact you: I can be contacted through steam and will make sure to check back on the forums often.

Notes: I am currently in school and will not be able to play every night. And I am very excited for RP.

• 3 weeks later...

Steam Username: Rulant
In-Game Name: Paddy Cleary 
RP Experiences: Minecraft RP, Serious GMod RP many years of it and different genres. SAMP RP 

Character Biography: Paddy, born in the city of Dublin, Ireland; moved to Muldraugh where a relative of his owned a pub to escape a violent relationship with his wife. Unknowingly to him she had recently developed a brain tumour causing her to become increasing violent and paranoid and ended with part of his ear being cut off.

Upon arrival in Muldraugh, he spent most of his time in a rented apartment drinking away his sorrow and considering his options. Having no extended education he eventually became a construction worker for a nearby firm; the money from this allowed him to buy a house and settle down. 

It was only within a few months of his stay, during a visit to his cousin's pub that a man begun to bang on the front door. Dismissing it as a drunk, Paddy carried on drinking while his cousin went to the door to tell him the pub was closed and to go home. Paddy's silent reflection was interrupted by a smash of glass and screaming; he spun around to see the head of a bloody figure closing its teeth around his Cousin's hand while leaning through the door.

Paddy always being able to handle his drink quickly sobered up and after a few seconds of shock grabbed a bar stool and smashed it on the figure's head.

To his surprise it had no effect, it only made the figure bite harder and shake its head like a rabid dog.

His cousin finally screamed for him to grab the rifle under the bar and after dumbly staring at him he finally climbed over the bar and grabbed an old Winchester rifle, not one for shooting he moved close and shot the man in the head, freeing his cousin. His cousin on the floor brandishing a bloody hand and already looking feverish, sat silent on the floor, breathing deeply while paddy slumped onto a bar stool and stared at the corpse.The silence was interrupted by the sound of a radio and the entrance of two figures clad in military gear. Regarding the situation one of the took aim at Paddy's cousin before shooting him between the eyes while the other approached Paddy aiming at him and asking if he was bitten.

Stunned and in shock he could only stare dumbly his hands covered in the blood of the man. After a pause of talking into a radio the soldier took at aim at Paddy once again but was interrupted by a zombie coming up behind him and taking a chunk out of his neck; screaming he let out a spray of machine gun fire injuring his comrade before dying in a pool of his own blood. In surprise paddy recoiled falling over the bar. Crawling with the rifle in hand he descended into the cellar. As gunfire and screams filled the room above. Moments before bloody hands reached the hatch he closed the cellar and fell into darkness.

Spending weeks underground he dug small tunnels to nearby shops to gather supplies and survived off soft drinks and other foods refrigerated in the cellar or simply tins. The abundant supplies lasted him about a month and a half before he was forced to journey outside the cellar through where he came in. Where the corpses of the encounter before should have been, only blood pools and smears leading towards the door remained. The rifle useless after being broken in a cave in, Paddy headed to the door; prepared to survive the coming days.

Why do you want to join our server: I'm always looking for games where I can RP and Project Zomboid seems to have a lot of potential to be an interesting experience. I just finished with Garry's Mod and for the moment have lost interest in it. 

Notes: N/A

Steam Username: flantomas

In-Game Name: John Lynch

RP Experiences: I have been an AD&D Game Master for about 15 years, SecondLife RP heavily, many pen and paper improvised or self made systems.

Character Background: John Lynch has never been an ambitious man, a peaceful man in his early 40s with a quiet job at a government office, pushing papers during the week, but going in extravagant camping trips every weekend he can affor it.  The latest brand for tent insultaion, and blinking fishing flies for night fishing,  all tidily ready in his army oficial backpack (or advertised as such).

When the first reports of the infestation started to be broadcasted, John was in his car, trying to locate the perfect log cabbin for fishing, that he rented to spend that weekend, outside Kentucky.  Jaded from the sensationalist media, he decides to go forth with his camping trip.

After two days of fishing and unplugging from every day life, as he tries to return home, he finds all roads blocked, lines of cars as far as the eye could see, military personel organicing the "evacuation".   It was at that time that he realiced that the threat was real, and proptly returned to the logs cabbin.  Terrified at the each time more dramatic and less frequent updates on his radio, untill its nothing but static.

His profesional gear serves him well in keeping him fed, but when his tools began to break down, and the water from the river was no longer safe to drink, he was forced to leave his isolated refuge, and into the West Point area, to find other survivors.

Why you want to join the server: I enjoyed some PZ RP in other servers, but public servers with no moderation are not a good ground for role playing. This server seemed interesting.

How can I contact you: through steam, or through here.

Notes: Im looking forward to some real role playing!

I would like to write an application to this server but I am confused to what mods/maps/builds etc you need to be able to play and also how to install them. If I could find this out I would write an application and maybe you could put it on the main post just so people know what they need. As far as I know i need 2 extra maps but its very shaky because i found it in an server update that was a few months back. Im hoping you put up a server info post or something just so people know the requirements. :)

Cheers,

Willman92

• 1 month later...

Server is going to be re-opened and everyone will be un-whitelisted I want a new roleplay world, something that evolves around the players like a 4-6 man group where we try our hardest to survive in a world where event's will happen.

If you are interested!

PM me on Steam, I will revamp TSRP into a new name and something WAY better!

It will no longer be a server where everyone is scattered around everyone will eventually meet up in a roleplay manner and either join the group or start a new one your choice.

Other than that let's revamp!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW SERVER STATS HERE!

IT WILL OPEN ON 3/25/2015 or 3/18/2015

PREPARE!

• 3 weeks later...