The Struggle Roleplay | PVE | Build 30 | Cooperation-Story Based | Private Server | Non-24/7 | SHUT DOWN; RIP TSRP|

Slendy

The Following Yellow Names have been removed those who have been removed will need to apply once again, The One's who notified me that they are active are still on the player list. 

Sorry about those who have to apply again.

Steam Username:[AIC]Er Teribbile

In-Game Name: Valerio Mero

RP Experiences: Ultima online rp servers,Altis Life,Dayz epoch rp server

Character Background:Before the outbreak Valerio used to work in a hotel as bellboy,he is 30 years old and he recently moved back to his home town in Southern Italy after many years of traveling all around the world.That day he was on a night shift,there was not much to do...He was so tired, so as he's used to do sometimes,he went to lay down on the couch to get some sleep.

Suddenly his phone rang and woke him up,it was the guy from the front desk asking him to go check in room 479,because the guests sleeping in the rooms next to it were complaining about the noise.So, still tired and asleep he headed to the elevator ,4th floor.

As the doors opened he started himself hearing that strange noise,someone was banging on that door,the other guests were out of their rooms,pissed off because they could not get any sleep, it was late.So as Valerio got closer to the door asking what was going on , if everything was ok,all he could hear was wheezing and banging.After few minutes,still no aswer, so he kindly asked to all the other guests to get back in their room,so did they,he opened the door and.....that smeel that was coming out from that room was....he couldnt even describe it,somebody was laying down in the dark,and somebody else was in the bathroom banging to the door.As he turned on the light ,he almost fainted....the guy laying down the floor was sensless,his left arm and leg was chewed and there was blood all over,looks like he was fighting with someone.No Pulse,he was dead.After seeing all this Valerio took the phone right away to call for some help,he was scared,and was worried about who or what could be in the bathroom banging on that door so hard.He didnt wanted to find it out,but as he was leaving the room...the bathroom door broke down,someone came out,he was out of control,maybe under the effect of drugs,he was telling him to stop ,but he wouldnt,he was getting closer to him, trying to grab his arm , so Valerio kicked him and the thing felt down against the front door..as the guest staying in that room opened the door he started screaming and complaing about the noise,"the thing" grabbed quickly his legs and started bit him ferociusly,than he felt down and that monster was all over him eating his flesh.what the hell was going on?The situation was out of control...all the guests opened the door and started screaming while they were staring at that horrible scene,"the thing" still feasting with the poor man, than his wife and son came out trying to help him, but the little boy got bitten too..Valerio ran to the storage room by the elevator to find a blunt weapon or something to stop it ,by the time he came back it was to late...now there were three of those "things" eating the poor woman...one of them was the kid...he was not like that 10 minutes ago...he was desperate and crying for his father,now  he has no expression now,no feelings,he was eating his prey like a ravenous buzzard,and that prey was his mom.Valerio felt on his knees,he was scared as hell,he couldnt even run away,then suddenly he draw the attention to him......"the things" started moving slowly torwards him,that mace in his hand was the only thing that could have saved his life now....

Why you want to join the server: Im kind of new of PZ, ive never played mp on this game, but i really want to start ,and i think that roleplay in this game will be the best way to enjoy it.

How can I contact you: Steam [AIC]Er Teribbile , if needed email aswell

Notes: Sorry for my english,im Italian.

I consider myself a friendly guy and i hope that u give me the chance to join this server,it would be a great experience :)

Thanks and see you soon!

You have been denied

Smokerz84

Reasons for being denied:

•  First, the grammar in your background has so many mistakes that I couldn't comprehend it.
  • Decent background
  • Hopefully you don't take this too seriously, man.
  • Aaand I asked you to do ONE simple thing on steam and you couldn't do it WITHOUT complaining about it if you would have done it you would have been ACCEPTED easily.
  • We look for players that don't complain.
  • We look for players that's fine with "declines, deaths and bad things that happen" 
  • How could you communicate in-game without not even knowing english like that.
  • This server isn't for you, sorry.

C5s492g.jpg

Steam Username: Darkwhip

In-Game Name: Claire Armstrong

RP Experiences: Wakfu (MMO), Garry's Mod Half-Life 2 Serious Roleplay, Forum RP, Starbound

Character Background:

Claire is a brave woman and is 36 years old, she used to work for the law in the past, but now she fights to survive everyday. Claire is the type of woman who goes straight and say what she really have in her mind, But for sure she can be kind if people are right with her and for sure if they are honest. She will get easily angry if the others aren't honest with her or unrespectful but her previous occupation has make her more patient about that. As her old work was police officer, Claire is also a woman of justice, her reaction toward injustice could make her unhappy or upset even mad.

Claire has a kind of beefy body shape due to her old habits of physical training she had at her home. She has fiery hair (Redhead), Ponytail,

Green eyes and is a bit more taller of the average of women. Due of her beefy shape, she has a great appetite and isn't affraid of eating meat and vegetables but doesn't like any kinds of fishes and seafood. She always says that is important to eat until satiation, otherwise she thinks it is very bad for health and efficiency. She wasn't close of her familly though probably because of her work she had. She also has difficulties with love stories, she thinks the men doesn't like woman tougher than them or too shy to approach a police officer.

Why you want to join the server ?: I was looking for a PZ RP server in build 29 to play with the new features with a community. Also it would be my first time to do roleplaying in PZ

How can I contact you:  Via Steam: Darkwhip and for Skype: Darkwhip0331

Notes: Thanks for reading and forgive me if I made misspellings, I am French. (Trust me, i'm french !)

Steam Username: Darkwhip

In-Game Name: Claire Armstrong

RP Experiences: Wakfu (MMO), Garry's Mod Half-Life 2 Serious Roleplay, Forum RP, Starbound

Character Background:

Claire is a brave woman and is 36 years old, she used to work for the law in the past, but now she fights to survive everyday. Claire is the type of woman who goes straight and say what she really have in her mind, But for sure she can be kind if people are right with her and for sure if they are honest. She will get easily angry if the others aren't honest with her or unrespectful but her previous occupation has make her more patient about that. As her old work was police officer, Claire is also a woman of justice, her reaction toward injustice could make her unhappy or upset even mad.

Claire has a kind of beefy body shape due to her old habits of physical training she had at her home. She has fiery hair (Redhead), Ponytail,

Green eyes and is a bit more taller of the average of women. Due of her beefy shape, she has a great appetite and isn't affraid of eating meat and vegetables but doesn't like any kinds of fishes and seafood. She always says that is important to eat until satiation, otherwise she thinks it is very bad for health and efficiency. She wasn't close of her familly though probably because of her work she had. She also has difficulties with love stories, she thinks the men doesn't like woman tougher than them or too shy to approach a police officer.

Why you want to join the server ?: I was looking for a PZ RP server in build 29 to play with the new features with a community. Also it would be my first time to do roleplaying in PZ

How can I contact you:  Via Steam: Darkwhip and for Skype: Darkwhip0331

Notes: Thanks for reading and forgive me if I made misspellings, I am French. (Trust me, i'm french !)

You have been accepted

Darkwhip!

• Good story background would've wanted to read how you would have reacted in your first infected encounter
  • Good grammar for a french guy!
  • Looking forward to playing and interacting with your character many things have happend to your story will be filled with events, before you die of course ^^
  • You will be whitelisted 10/22/2014 3:00 PM
  • Do not leak information as other players have not yet.
  • Good luck and be sure to struggle.

C5s492g.jpg

[b]Steam ID[/b]: STEAM_0:0:33942225 (current username is Arctic)
[b]In-Game Name[/b]: Elizabeth Browning
[b]Character Biography[/b] Born in a well-off section of Cincinnati, she grew up in the lap of luxury that would eventually lead to her becoming soft and sheltered later on throughout her life. From her birth on, she received a well-off education and managed to achieve top of the class through labor-intensive study and taking on a few extra-curriculum. The lap of luxury she lived in allowed her a college education after she graduated, going into a tech and information software oriented major where she worked hard for only a year before the events of the world began to occur. Trying to get away from a big population era at the behest of her father, she set out towards Kentucky...

Roughly 5'6 in stature and with black hair, she stands proudly and prefers fancy clothes despite the fact that they may or may not be useful or pertaining to the current situation. Her eyes are blue and she has a pale complexion that fits her well. She can't handle her booze (light drinker), panicks in tough situations (cowardly), and sometimes has a tough time returning from bad moods (brooding). To make up for this, she's rather light on her feet (graceful) and has never been much to eat a lot (light eater).

[b]Why do you want to join our server[/b]: I've always been a fan of role-playing and it didn't surprise me to see a few sprouting up on my favorite zombie game so I just /had/ to get involved with it.
[b]What will you do on the server[/b]: To be honest, I can't really say for certain yet but I'd like to see how it turns out. It really depends on the people that are first met and the first events that occur to shape the path. Although I'd love to see the horrors of the apocalypse turning her into a colder person in general, perhaps even pushing her to the "dark side", but that'd take quite awhile.
[b]Notes[/b]: For some past experiences, I've been role-playing for around five years on various games including two lego games, garry's mod, starbound, swtor, and etc.

[b]Steam ID[/b]: STEAM_0:0:33942225 (current username is Arctic)

[b]In-Game Name[/b]: Elizabeth Browning

[b]Character Biography[/b] Born in a well-off section of Cincinnati, she grew up in the lap of luxury that would eventually lead to her becoming soft and sheltered later on throughout her life. From her birth on, she received a well-off education and managed to achieve top of the class through labor-intensive study and taking on a few extra-curriculum. The lap of luxury she lived in allowed her a college education after she graduated, going into a tech and information software oriented major where she worked hard for only a year before the events of the world began to occur. Trying to get away from a big population era at the behest of her father, she set out towards Kentucky...

Roughly 5'6 in stature and with black hair, she stands proudly and prefers fancy clothes despite the fact that they may or may not be useful or pertaining to the current situation. Her eyes are blue and she has a pale complexion that fits her well. She can't handle her booze (light drinker), panicks in tough situations (cowardly), and sometimes has a tough time returning from bad moods (brooding). To make up for this, she's rather light on her feet (graceful) and has never been much to eat a lot (light eater).

[b]Why do you want to join our server[/b]: I've always been a fan of role-playing and it didn't surprise me to see a few sprouting up on my favorite zombie game so I just /had/ to get involved with it.

[b]What will you do on the server[/b]: To be honest, I can't really say for certain yet but I'd like to see how it turns out. It really depends on the people that are first met and the first events that occur to shape the path. Although I'd love to see the horrors of the apocalypse turning her into a colder person in general, perhaps even pushing her to the "dark side", but that'd take quite awhile.

[b]Notes[/b]: For some past experiences, I've been role-playing for around five years on various games including two lego games, garry's mod, starbound, swtor, and etc.

You have been accepted

Arcticil!

• Next time you apply for something, make sure the format is alright.
  • You will be whitelisted 10/23/2014 3:00 PM
  • Make sure you add me on steam to get information on the server!
  • The Server will not be on this week due to a weekly break.
  • Weekends the server will be back up, so tell your friends to apply while they can.

C5s492g.jpg

The Death of Elizabeth

Browning!

First, this was one of the best hostile RP's I've had in a project zomboid server in a while.. I enjoyed it alot!

Anyways..

Story: Apparently Elizabeth has been provoking a strange man on the radio, and he has been losing his patience with her.. he made his way down to muldraugh and camped there only to wait for a location that Elizabeth would give him, A few hours later Elizabeth gave her location away and the stranger was heading towards her location.. She thought she could ambush the guy and be on with her day.. but he was not dumb enough to fall for her tricks, he went to the house across from her location and found her, hiding in the house.. he approached her and she attempted to make her voice deep and pretend to be a "man" it worked for a few seconds until he noticed that she said a keyword that he remembered on the radio, she said a couple of hours ago that she would have tea waiting for him and now she offered him "Tea" when he was before her.. he got angry noticing that it was Elizabeth and attacked her with a Axe.. he missed and she threw the tea in his face making him blind for a few seconds he then took a few blind shots and hit her in the shoulder (Varmint Rifle) that's when alot of infected started to come towards their location and started over-running the house.. she fell onto the ground and crawled to the room.. where she locked herself inside, and the stranger was left to fend off the infected.. so he killed some off.. and started breaking down the door where Elizabeth was hiding.. when the door broke down he saw he takes a few swings before Elizabeth slides out the window and he caught up to her once he went out the window, only to find Elizabeth crawling she begged for her life and then he took a few more swings before he decided that he will spare her. After that she got up sluggishly and he asked her to contact her base and tell her that; "He will be coming for them.. and he will not show any mercy" after that, he said he suggest she start running.. so Elizabeth started limping away and the stranger un-slinged his Varmint Rifle and took aim at her head, where he shot her dead and then ran away, leaving the infected to eat the rest of her remains.

The Gunshot would have been heard through her radio which was apparently still on at the time.

Screenshots: MLgmHtO.png

4dbmDKO.jpge3l2l0C.jpgSTKpGF0.jpgGNxNeYO.png

Y13zydO.png

4zk1CgS.png

Screenshots are not in order if you haven't noticed.. anyways.

Good job Elizabeth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lore will indeed be updated tomorrow, at 3:00 PM!

Meaning, Season 4!

Meaning, Season 4!

Meaning, Season 4!

hey i would like to join this server for its roleplay and the way you set it up i like the factions system etc i have been in one before like this so i am experienced anyway onto the subject 

Steam Username:OneAttackZaak the one with the TWD BOB picture i think i am the only one :) yay!

Ingame name:Zaak  

Survivor BIO: Hailing from the west coast of Scotland Zaak "Paul James " Donnachie was going nowhere in life he had a passion for building stuff and staying up most nights and was going nowhere in school from his anger issues he moved to america as soon as he hit 27 to find the "american dream" so he arrives in Louisville Kentucky .....

Upon arriving there he met up with some people and asked them is there a job around this place a man called "Red" told him 

"All the jobs around here are boring sunny better off being in Muldraugh" Zaak Replied" How do i get there it "isnny aroond here is it? : Scottish Slang meaning it isn't around here? is it :)

To which Red replied "No son i could take you there if you want its a few miles down the highways " to which Zaak said yes foolishly 

So when the were travelling Zaak fell asleep and Red stole everything of Zaak's Except his clothes and Grandfathers Clock 

when Zaak woke up to realised he had been drugged the town didn't seem to welcome him.......       

Why do i want to join the server?: i love roleplaying servers especially with bandits and stuff :) 

How to contact me:Send me a steam message and i will get back to it as soon as possible :)  

SteamID: Mr. Scolex

Username: Mr. Scolex, or Alex

RP Experiences: I participated in a huge RP server on Infestation Survivor Stories when it was originally called The War Z. I did the same on DayZ, and I played the role of a military doctor who worked in a squad of 5 to locate, secure, and rescue kidnapped survivors. It was pretty damn fun.

Why do you want to join this server? I absolutely LOVE a good roleplay server for zombie apocalypse games, and with what I read on this server, it sounds way better than good, and I want to experience this first hand as a survivor.

Character Background: 

Alex was 21 years old when Patient Zero infected their first victim and started a new age of terror and survival. He had heard about it on the radio while working the night shift as a security guard at the local mall.

His girlfriend, Angel, was always there in the most dire of circumstances. They were inseperable. 

Then, one night, after several previous verbal threats from a nearby group, they decided to attack. 

Even though we were prepared, we were outnumbered. With no time to spare, the community loaded up their convoy and went separate ways after discussing where they'd meet up. A few survivors stayed behind to distract the attackers while the rest of the community escaped.

Alex was one of those who stayed behind, and the last time he saw Angel, she was getting on the bus. 

Ever since then, he's been on his own, the thought of seeing his love again is all that keeps him going. 

Alex does all he can to help those in need, but he can be hard to read at times. One day, he wishes to start a community of his own. A safe haven for all survivors. Until that day though, he searches day after day for a new community, maybe he will find Angel there, at the very least they might know something regarding her whereabouts.

When he finds this said community, he hopes they will be accepting of his help. His last run in with another group caused him to stop trusting strangers, but he has high hopes that good things will go his way soon.

Notes: I make my character as realistically close to my real life appearance as possible, and what I mean by that is I rock some serious chops and short hair, and my character is dead on C: Also, I always keep an empty notebook and pen on my character to add some backstory, I write in it like a diary.

hey i would like to join this server for its roleplay and the way you set it up i like the factions system etc i have been in one before like this so i am experienced anyway onto the subject 

Steam Username:OneAttackZaak the one with the TWD BOB picture i think i am the only one :) yay!
Ingame name:Zaak  
Survivor BIO: Hailing from the west coast of Scotland Zaak "Paul James " Donnachie was going nowhere in life he had a passion for building stuff and staying up most nights and was going nowhere in school from his anger issues he moved to america as soon as he hit 27 to find the "american dream" so he arrives in Louisville Kentucky .....

Upon arriving there he met up with some people and asked them is there a job around this place a man called "Red" told him 
"All the jobs around here are boring sunny better off being in Muldraugh" Zaak Replied" How do i get there it "isnny aroond here is it? : Scottish Slang meaning it isn't around here? is it :)

To which Red replied "No son i could take you there if you want its a few miles down the highways " to which Zaak said yes foolishly 

So when the were travelling Zaak fell asleep and Red stole everything of Zaak's Except his clothes and Grandfathers Clock 

when Zaak woke up to realised he had been drugged the town didn't seem to welcome him.......       

Why do i want to join the server?: i love roleplaying servers especially with bandits and stuff :)

How to contact me:Send me a steam message and i will get back to it as soon as possible :)

Accepted!

• Contact Warsow [TSRP] on steam for server information.
  • Work on your background a bit more.
  • Good luck on the server.

C5s492g.jpg

SteamID: Mr. Scolex

Username: Mr. Scolex, or Alex

RP Experiences: I participated in a huge RP server on Infestation Survivor Stories when it was originally called The War Z. I did the same on DayZ, and I played the role of a military doctor who worked in a squad of 5 to locate, secure, and rescue kidnapped survivors. It was pretty damn fun.

Why do you want to join this server? I absolutely LOVE a good roleplay server for zombie apocalypse games, and with what I read on this server, it sounds way better than good, and I want to experience this first hand as a survivor.

Character Background: 

Alex was 21 years old when Patient Zero infected their first victim and started a new age of terror and survival. He had heard about it on the radio while working the night shift as a security guard at the local mall.

His girlfriend, Angel, was always there in the most dire of circumstances. They were inseperable. 

Then, one night, after several previous verbal threats from a nearby group, they decided to attack. 

Even though we were prepared, we were outnumbered. With no time to spare, the community loaded up their convoy and went separate ways after discussing where they'd meet up. A few survivors stayed behind to distract the attackers while the rest of the community escaped.

Alex was one of those who stayed behind, and the last time he saw Angel, she was getting on the bus. 

Ever since then, he's been on his own, the thought of seeing his love again is all that keeps him going. 

Alex does all he can to help those in need, but he can be hard to read at times. One day, he wishes to start a community of his own. A safe haven for all survivors. Until that day though, he searches day after day for a new community, maybe he will find Angel there, at the very least they might know something regarding her whereabouts.

When he finds this said community, he hopes they will be accepting of his help. His last run in with another group caused him to stop trusting strangers, but he has high hopes that good things will go his way soon.

Notes: I make my character as realistically close to my real life appearance as possible, and what I mean by that is I rock some serious chops and short hair, and my character is dead on C: Also, I always keep an empty notebook and pen on my character to add some backstory, I write in it like a diary.

Accepted!

• Good format and Background.
  • Contact Warsow [TSRP] or Tupac [TSRP] or Shoegorath [TSRP]
  • You will be white-listed momentarily.
  • Good luck on the server.

C5s492g.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45980592

In-Game Name: Richard Johnston

Character Biography (2 paragraphs minimum): Richard, originally born in London, had moved for Muldraugh to try and find a peaceful life. Once he arrived he quickly bought a new home and tried to find a new job. It wasn’t long after he had arrived that an unknown pathogen had spread into the area and had begun infecting the populace. Richard didn’t leave his house much and listened to the news, and simply stockpiled food and boarded his house up.

By June 2013 his stockpile of food had been used up and he was forced to scavenge. This was his first time meeting the infected and he had no idea how to react; fight of flee? Of course, he fled and took as much food as possible with him. He eventually learnt to bring some sort of weapon with him on his scavenging runs.

He did the same routine for a long time, until September 2014. A horde of zombies passing his way, led by gunshots and helicopters forced him to leave his home and go onto the streets to survive.

Now, rugged, starving he still attempts to survive the apocalypse and maybe even go beyond survival.

Why do you want to join our server: I used to be addicted to Gmod RP (Serious, of course.) and put over 2000 hours into it (Sad, I know.)and I’ve had Project Zomboid sitting in my library gathering dust, and this caught my eye. I’d love to be a part of something like this.

What will you do on the server: Scavenge, roleplay and survive, of course!

Notes: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45980592

In-Game Name: Richard Johnston

Character Biography (2 paragraphs minimum): Richard, originally born in London, had moved for Muldraugh to try and find a peaceful life. Once he arrived he quickly bought a new home and tried to find a new job. It wasn’t long after he had arrived that an unknown pathogen had spread into the area and had begun infecting the populace. Richard didn’t leave his house much and listened to the news, and simply stockpiled food and boarded his house up.

By June 2013 his stockpile of food had been used up and he was forced to scavenge. This was his first time meeting the infected and he had no idea how to react; fight of flee? Of course, he fled and took as much food as possible with him. He eventually learnt to bring some sort of weapon with him on his scavenging runs.

He did the same routine for a long time, until September 2014. A horde of zombies passing his way, led by gunshots and helicopters forced him to leave his home and go onto the streets to survive.

Now, rugged, starving he still attempts to survive the apocalypse and maybe even go beyond survival.

Why do you want to join our server: I used to be addicted to Gmod RP (Serious, of course.) and put over 2000 hours into it (Sad, I know.)and I’ve had Project Zomboid sitting in my library gathering dust, and this caught my eye. I’d love to be a part of something like this.

What will you do on the server: Scavenge, roleplay and survive, of course!

Notes: N/A

Accepted!

• Wait until build 30 and you will receive all the information.
  • Good background.

C5s492g.jpg

Steam Username: Epicred4

In-Game Name: Callum Cadwell

RP Experiences: RPed a lot of Garry's mod, used to rp on a previous pz rp server, Rust - A lot.

Character Background: Callum was a normal folk. Nothing so special about him. But his mother and father were killed in what was said to be a accident. No one knows what happened but the bodys were never found. This happened to Callum when he was only 10 years old. And he ended up living with his aunt in West Point, Kentucky. About 9 years after the incident Callum arrived back home for the holidays only to find his aunt being chewed on by what seemed to be a rotten walking body. The monster noticed Callum and lunged at him. Callum ducked and dashed into the kitchen. He grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed it directly in the right eye. But the monster kept on pushing. Callum kicked it and pulled out the knife as it stumbled on the floor. Confused and uncertain, Callum dashed outside to only see a horde of monsters coming towards him. Callum turned, and ran.

Why you want to join the server: Been looking for a great private RP server that isn't filled with rule breakers. To have fun.

How can I contact you: Steam, if you wish.

Steam Username: Epicred4

In-Game Name: Callum Cadwell

RP Experiences: RPed a lot of Garry's mod, used to rp on a previous pz rp server, Rust - A lot.

Character Background: Callum was a normal folk. Nothing so special about him. But his mother and father were killed in what was said to be a accident. No one knows what happened but the bodys were never found. This happened to Callum when he was only 10 years old. And he ended up living with his aunt in West Point, Kentucky. About 9 years after the incident Callum arrived back home for the holidays only to find his aunt being chewed on by what seemed to be a rotten walking body. The monster noticed Callum and lunged at him. Callum ducked and dashed into the kitchen. He grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed it directly in the right eye. But the monster kept on pushing. Callum kicked it and pulled out the knife as it stumbled on the floor. Confused and uncertain, Callum dashed outside to only see a horde of monsters coming towards him. Callum turned, and ran.

Why you want to join the server: Been looking for a great private RP server that isn't filled with rule breakers. To have fun.

How can I contact you: Steam, if you wish.

Accepted!

​Welcome to The Struggle Roleplay, the server has just re-opened and I'm thinking of doing a map wipe anyways..

Build 30 introduces new systems and I skipped 2014 to 2016 so.. erosion is on 42%

I hope you RP your wounds and other good stuff the server will not be 24/7 because of erosion if I leave the server up then when we log back in the server might be erosion 100% and it's still 2016 and then we'll be like "wot" anyways.

Welcome to my server..

(Anyone that's wondering where to apply.. apply here now)

ATTENTION: You can apply on this server most likely you will be accepted but put EFFORT into the applications the server has no current staff and will be getting a player wipe soon. So PM me on steam that you are active within the 1st day of December.
Post your application on the forum i'll most likely see it rather than on the website ;)

Steam Username: Evercide

In-Game Name: Elizabeth Martel

RP Experiences: 3+ years of Darkened Dawn (Supernatural RP), 1 year of Town of Salem, 2 years of City based rps, and a small amount of Dayz rps. I play almost any roleplay that exercises my imagination.

Character Background: "My name is Elizabeth Martel. Before all this nonsense started I worked at a department store, and I was still finishing my collage degree in Psychology. I had ment to call him, but instead I left our little city and never looked back. I always regretted not trying to call my brother, to see how things were holding up. Now more than ever. After mom died I went into a state of depression. I stayed curled up under my blankets, wondering if the same guy that killed her would come back for me. Finally I decided I wouldn't let that happen. I learned to use a gun, to fight, apply basic first aid. Things I definitely don't regret now. I could never forgive myself if something happened to my brother. That's why I have to find him. I have to know if he's okay."

"It was dark. I remember not being able to see apart from what shown through the bedroom door. Mom had another visitor. I had stormed over to her room and was just about to ask them if they could quiet down when I heard a deafening scream. It had come from the bedroom. I watched as the dark, heavy set figure sunk its silver blade into her chest. The scream muffled and finally stopped. I couldn't move. I couldn't breath. I stared in disbelief as the blood soaked into the sheets, and as the man retreated from the balcony door. But not before turning to admire his work. For a split second I thought he had seen me, but he just turned and ran through the garden. It all happened so quickly, and I finally seemed to gain feeling in my legs. I ran to her side and stared. All I could do is stare. I felt my knees buckle beneath me, and I let out an involuntary sob. I may have sat there for minutes, hours, possibly days. the last thing I remembered is being pried off her cold body by a police officer. I felt a sharp sting in my arm as the medic dosed me with some kind of substance."

I'd like to say this experience made me stronger, that something, anything good came from her death. All I know is it doesn't phase me anymore. I could watch thousands be killed before my eyes, watch the dead rise from their graves, and It just reminds me that somewhere out there is my brother, and dead or alive I have to find him. For myself, for him, but most of all, for mom.

Why you want to join the server: I want to join this server so that I can use my imagination. I would also like to try my hand at an interactive rp with my brother, James.

How can I contact you: Email (jasminebushong1@yahoo.com), Steam (Evercide)

Notes: Sister to James Martel

Steam Username: STEAM_0:0:57112732

In-Game Name: James Martel

RP Experiences: I played die2nite for 2 years, also played a small amount of dayz RP

Character Background: (2 Paragraphs Minimum)

The end started two years ago two long hard years, most of my friends and family are dead and i could do nothing but watch! They screamed out for me to help but i didn't know how to help didn't know how to ease their pain. After that i became more active in my efforts to train myself to this new life that is ahead of me. But hey still taunted me in my nightmares as they were torn limb from limb one after another until it was me and my dad, but there still is hope my sister is alive in this apocalypse.

My dad later that day came down with something it gave him a nasty cough he said he'd been bitten on our scavenging trip earlier that day. He asked me to put him down but but i couldn't i just didn't have it in me a left him there to roam the streets! I Felt hollow like nothing could help this sadness i was feeling I almost wanted to just end it let it be done as i was about to let a zombie bite me so i could join my dad wandering the street somewhere, a man yelled "Hey you need a ride to tennessee?"I was so sucumbed by sorrow at the loss of my father that i didn't think anything of him didn't worry or anything, that must be the fact that im to trusting in people and believe people to be good not evil.At the same time I was happy i could have a chance at finding my sister in tennessee.

But as we crossed over into kentucky he pulled a gun out and said " give me everything you have or ill shoot you!" I asked him "why?" but he wouldn't reply, he simply said "give me everything you have or ill shoot you!" so i gave him everything and next thing i new i woke up on the side of the rode with a large bump on my head and i vowed never to trust anyone again and it was foolish to have trusted this man, who i new nothing about. I must still find my sister she has to be out there somewhere last time I knew where she was she was in tennessee and we have always had plans to meet up in the apocalypse in kentucky to i will roam kentucky until i find my sister possibly my last family member alive. I MUST find her....

Why you want to join the server: to try and meet new people in this game

How can I contact you: steam, skype

Notes: I am brother to Elizabeth Martel

Steam Username: Evercide

In-Game Name: Elizabeth Martel

RP Experiences: 3+ years of Darkened Dawn (Supernatural RP), 1 year of Town of Salem, 2 years of City based rps, and a small amount of Dayz rps. I play almost any roleplay that exercises my imagination.

Character Background: "My name is Elizabeth Martel. Before all this nonsense started I worked at a department store, and I was still finishing my collage degree in Psychology. I had ment to call him, but instead I left our little city and never looked back. I always regretted not trying to call my brother, to see how things were holding up. Now more than ever. After mom died I went into a state of depression. I stayed curled up under my blankets, wondering if the same guy that killed her would come back for me. Finally I decided I wouldn't let that happen. I learned to use a gun, to fight, apply basic first aid. Things I definitely don't regret now. I could never forgive myself if something happened to my brother. That's why I have to find him. I have to know if he's okay."

"It was dark. I remember not being able to see apart from what shown through the bedroom door. Mom had another visitor. I had stormed over to her room and was just about to ask them if they could quiet down when I heard a deafening scream. It had come from the bedroom. I watched as the dark, heavy set figure sunk its silver blade into her chest. The scream muffled and finally stopped. I couldn't move. I couldn't breath. I stared in disbelief as the blood soaked into the sheets, and as the man retreated from the balcony door. But not before turning to admire his work. For a split second I thought he had seen me, but he just turned and ran through the garden. It all happened so quickly, and I finally seemed to gain feeling in my legs. I ran to her side and stared. All I could do is stare. I felt my knees buckle beneath me, and I let out an involuntary sob. I may have sat there for minutes, hours, possibly days. the last thing I remembered is being pried off her cold body by a police officer. I felt a sharp sting in my arm as the medic dosed me with some kind of substance."

I'd like to say this experience made me stronger, that something, anything good came from her death. All I know is it doesn't phase me anymore. I could watch thousands be killed before my eyes, watch the dead rise from their graves, and It just reminds me that somewhere out there is my brother, and dead or alive I have to find him. For myself, for him, but most of all, for mom.

Why you want to join the server: I want to join this server so that I can use my imagination. I would also like to try my hand at an interactive rp with my brother, James.

How can I contact you: Email (jasminebushong1@yahoo.com), Steam (Evercide)

Notes: Sister to James Martel

Accepted!

Elizabeth Martel

• You are being accepted because I like the family objective here with you and your brother hopefully you guys can bring more RP to the server.
  • I know what D-Dawn is, it's that horrible roleplay server on roblox god it brung me nightmares too bad I used to play that stuff too.
  • Contact Warsow [TSRP] and message me so I can get you situated.
  • The Server is on 50% erosion due to the year jump.
  • Your "Brother" will be accepted also.

Steam Username: STEAM_0:0:57112732

In-Game Name: James Martel

RP Experiences: I played die2nite for 2 years, also played a small amount of dayz RP

Character Background: (2 Paragraphs Minimum)

The end started two years ago two long hard years, most of my friends and family are dead and i could do nothing but watch! They screamed out for me to help but i didn't know how to help didn't know how to ease their pain. After that i became more active in my efforts to train myself to this new life that is ahead of me. But hey still taunted me in my nightmares as they were torn limb from limb one after another until it was me and my dad, but there still is hope my sister is alive in this apocalypse.

My dad later that day came down with something it gave him a nasty cough he said he'd been bitten on our scavenging trip earlier that day. He asked me to put him down but but i couldn't i just didn't have it in me a left him there to roam the streets! I Felt hollow like nothing could help this sadness i was feeling I almost wanted to just end it let it be done as i was about to let a zombie bite me so i could join my dad wandering the street somewhere, a man yelled "Hey you need a ride to tennessee?"I was so sucumbed by sorrow at the loss of my father that i didn't think anything of him didn't worry or anything, that must be the fact that im to trusting in people and believe people to be good not evil.At the same time I was happy i could have a chance at finding my sister in tennessee.

But as we crossed over into kentucky he pulled a gun out and said " give me everything you have or ill shoot you!" I asked him "why?" but he wouldn't reply, he simply said "give me everything you have or ill shoot you!" so i gave him everything and next thing i new i woke up on the side of the rode with a large bump on my head and i vowed never to trust anyone again and it was foolish to have trusted this man, who i new nothing about. I must still find my sister she has to be out there somewhere last time I knew where she was she was in tennessee and we have always had plans to meet up in the apocalypse in kentucky to i will roam kentucky until i find my sister possibly my last family member alive. I MUST find her....

Why you want to join the server: to try and meet new people in this game

How can I contact you: steam, skype

Notes: I am brother to Elizabeth Martel

Accepted!

James Martel

• You are being accepted because I like the family objective here with you and your sister hopefully you guys can bring more RP to the server.
  • Contact Warsow [TSRP] and message me so I can get you situated.
  • The Server is on 50% erosion due to the year jump.
  • Your "Sister" will be accepted also.

Steam Username: STEAM_0:1:49855577

• In-Game Name: Evan Stone
  • RP Experiences: I RP'd on multiple games including Minecraft, Starbound, DayZ, Arma II and became pretty decent at it.
  • Character Background: (2 Paragraphs Minimum)

I don't really remember my past much... I was born and raised in a small town in who knows where... Life was pretty good, I mean my mother was killed by overdosing and my father became a wreck who decided to drink it all away. He'd get so angry and times and take it out on me, beating me so often that I eventually got used to it.. It eventually stopped after somebody from the school reported it after seeing me with bruises and a black eye, took them awhile to finally notice though... I could have told someone sooner but just thought it was a thing. But still after all this I grew up to be a pretty decent adult, I mean I faked most of my emotions, but I was good at it.. I eventually moved to some other town, this town... And well.. That's when things turned to shit, some infection was turning people into... Cannibals basically, like something you'd see in a film... I met up with a couple of people who decided to barricade in some building, but those things broke in and I luckily managed to escape... I encounter people every so often but I'm most of a lonewolf now... Wouldn't mind settling down with a group, though I don't trust most people, nobody really. But I'm gonna survive.. With or without people..

• Why you want to join the server: I love zombies and roleplays too, but there just isn't that certain one I'm after, after looking on the internet for awhile I found this, and decided I wanted to be a part of it.
  • How can I contact you: Steam or Skype

Notes: ______