200+ Posts

_Gold_

what does it matter how many posts we have in the forum anyway? does it somehow mean that because i have X amount of posts that i know more about the game, or that my ideas should be taken more seriously than someone who joined last week?

hell no.

stop placing emphasis on this little thing, it doesn't matter anyway

"Why would you want to prove that all is for nothingk?!" - Christoph Waltz

what does it matter how many posts we have in the forum anyway? does it somehow mean that because i have X amount of posts that i know more about the game, or that my ideas should be taken more seriously than someone who joined last week?

hell no.

No one said that man (or at least i didn't)

hell no.

YOU MUST BE CLEANSED!

*grabs rifle*

hell no.

I don't care about my post count at all but it's nice to watch, almost like watching your account grow up! But I agree it doesn't mean much.

Usually I don't trust people with low post count, as in: I deal with them as newbies. In the other hand, members with very high post count might be regarded as: "someone who knows his stuff". Accountable.

I've seen some shit man...

I've seen some shit.

Usually I don't trust people with low post count, as in: I deal with them as newbies. In the other hand, members with very high post count might be regarded as: "someone who knows his stuff". Accountable.

Well, you shouldn't. Post count just means someone spent more time posting on the forums than others.

It tells you nothing about the value of their posts and doesn't support any point they raise.

Yeah, I tend to just get to know the people on the forums for the debate, opinions and points they raise. You get members who spam fruitless posts to up the count and then people who write considered and carefully worded things.

I respect the latter.

Well, you shouldn't. Post count just means someone spent more time posting on the forums than others.

It tells you nothing about the value of their posts and doesn't support any point they raise.

I'm not generalizing here, I've been posting in forums for too long now to know the difference. That's why you mods have higher post count, because you were here longer and often to gain experience.

I'm not generalizing here, I've been posting in forums for too long now to know the difference. That's why you mods have higher post count, because you were here longer and often to gain experience.

Mods are a different thing, though.

What you said would essentially mean miguelo migualo miggelodiggelo migulao is more accountable than Brybry, simply because of post count.

What should matter is the content of the posts. Someone might have a higher post count because he simply comments a lot more, whereas someone with a lower post count might just post when he can be helpful instead of participating in forum chatter.

Mods are a different thing, though.

What you said would essentially mean  miguelo migualo miggelodiggelo -snip- is more accountable than Brybry, simply because of post count.

What should matter is the content of the posts. Someone might have a higher post count because he simply comments a lot more, whereas someone with a lower post count might just post when he can be helpful instead of participating in forum chatter.

Everyone spells my name as migualo instead of -snip- :(

Edit:  Thanks for fixing it... after 3 tries... 

._____.