Searching some people that want to play PZ

ReXton

Hey guys and girls,

I'm searching for some people that I can play with. I have my own server but it isn't 24/7. People limit is 10, I can increase it but I don't think more than 10 people are going to join... I prefer people that actually have skype and a microphone, not a fan of chatting ;)

PS. Server is beeing hosted in Belgium.

Internet speed: 

3807662749.png

Send me a reply  ;)

-ReX

I'm down to play been wanting to do some multiplayer I have a headset but I would have to get Skype been using TS. most servers I join have terrible ping for me in the 200+ range. I'm in Ohio US but If you want to do some surviving I'm down. steam name is preacher as well hit me up or I'll check the forums regularly.

I'm down to play been wanting to do some multiplayer I have a headset but I would have to get Skype been using TS. most servers I join have terrible ping for me in the 200+ range. I'm in Ohio US but If you want to do some surviving I'm down. steam name is preacher as well hit me up or I'll check the forums regularly.

There are like a thousand preachers, more in detail please? I just rather preffer skype because it has just that little bit easier communication. PS. My server is hosted in Belgium.

Hi ,i am up for surviving with other people,my steam is antrixb and i use TS mainly but have no problem with skype.

Added

Archived