Operation Fix Late Game By Killing You Before You Get There

lemmy101

The idea, which I believe Mash said when she posted it if I recall correctly, was that it would never be something imperative for you to do for survival. If it's as impactful as possibly causing you to get infected when you otherwise wouldn't, I think that may be over the line a bit.

Well, it depends from what perspective you see it. If not-clean-dude gets the basic wound infection probability, clean-dude would just have a bonus on that probability.

It's not the other way around, where being clean would give the basic infection probability, and being dirty would give you some penalty on the infection rate.

(What I wrote just doesn't sound like proper english, I'm exhausted... i don't know xD)

To make this game harder:

1.the EXP buff from books must have an cooldown time so that you need to read them again to get the exp buff.that means you must store them in your near area.

2.when animals come in the game i think wolfes and dogs can be an enemy to.

3.what about erosion effected the inside of an house too because of rain and cold wind + damaged windows and doors ?

To be fair RJ had already done it. He just told me how much he'd raised it by and I asked him to double it. :D

is there a place where we can check the exact growth time for each veggy ? ^^

Edit : Actually I don't know if I want to know, might be fun to find out by myself. but I'm curious... but I don't know...

lol, that's gonna mess up a lot of people's games when suddenly they realize they don't have Instant Garden anymore and have to seriously adjust the food situation.

get ready for a lot of bug reports from people who missed this

lol, that's gonna mess up a lot of people's games when suddenly they realize they don't have Instant Garden anymore and have to seriously adjust the food situation.

get ready for a lot of bug reports from people who missed this

Got to begin somewhere. ;)

absolutely. it's been way too easy to just plop down a few patches of potatoes, wait a week and get a nice harvest to live off. anything that encourages players to put some effort into the less glamorous job of leveling up cooking skills is good in my eyes.

once it gets to be more obvious that you cannot just run around building and killing, that you do need to worry about where tomorrows meal will come from, then a bit more of the survival aspect comes into focus and people should realize the necessity of getting up to level 4 and 5 cooking to reuse all the "rotten" food they have just casually been discarding.

I like it, the only problem I see is that fishing is now way to go its too easy vs farming. And in MP its hard to keep those veges watered for 12-17 days now you will have to have a nice group or just leave it and start fishing.

you should remove all the sheet rope... anything that make us able to stay safe from zombie by destroy stair.....

If you don't want to stay safe from zombies by destroying stairs you can, you know, leave the stairs...

But removing or blocking the stairs and using a rope to climb it's a logic and realistic action if there is a threat that can walk the stairs but can't climb a rope. Of course there should be some tweaks in rope durability, but there is no point in removing ropes.

Also, just noticed the profession thing. Right now I think EVERYONE is grabbing Construction Worker, unless your trying to make the game artificially harder.

I always choose Park Ranger because I like to run outside and do things even if it's raining... and because I think that if you consider zombies are easy (and for me, even with combat tweaks in 29, they are) and don't supose a big threat and you choose a Construction Worker, then there is something wrong because you are making the game easier for no aparent reason.

yeah same for me but instead i choose the fireman route since i'm pretty deadly with any bladed weapon especially the Axe. I find when choosing the construction worker. then also choosing the resilient trait and light drinker and a couple more traits im unstoppable. Even with the medical update. Longest game time: 7 months 3 days beginning in July

I like it, the only problem I see is that fishing is now way to go its too easy vs farming. And in MP its hard to keep those veges watered for 12-17 days now you will have to have a nice group or just leave it and start fishing.

Well maybe we can counter balance it to make the upkeep a little less difficult. But truth be told maintaining a farm with no mechanized machinery should be quite an upkeep really :)

Fishing too perhaps will need some tweaks.

yeah same for me but instead i choose the fireman route since i'm pretty deadly with any bladed weapon especially the Axe. I find when choosing the construction worker. then also choosing the resilient trait and light drinker and a couple more traits im unstoppable. Even with the medical update. Longest game time: 7 months 3 days beginning in July

Similar case with me: I always pick Fireman or Park Ranger. I'm more threat to zombies than the other way round. Max I've killed in build 29.4 was 3500 with none or 1 scratch (can't recall now).