Viceroy's Lots and Cells

Viceroy

Viceroy's Lots and Cells.

Hello there strangers and regulars alike! Here I shall post my lots and cells as I make them or find time to release them. I reserve the right to remove lots after uploading should I deem them improper due to user feedback or as the map of PZ changes and I need to relocate them. But hopefully I'll be able to do that without too much trouble in the future so hooray for the future!

Also, all my works are made with Erosion in mind, they are thus unaged and undamaged by default. If you want to break a window feel free to do so!

Cells

These are packaged cells that overwrite a base game cell. You install them just like you would a mod. Hopefull all works well and as intended. If not, PM me or post down below!

Cooper's Peanut Packaging Plant

Coordinates.

939fed467ff01be5482480fd97791cfa.png

This is a peanut packaging plant that is added to Dixie, it is positioned on the railroad located proximally to the South. Not a major feat of engineering, but hey, adds another creepy place near to Dixies.

Viceroy's Asylum

Coordinates.

7306843ab0462f03010ed57dc131f38f.png

8d7cd50a4f9e9150c5cf8e7ca97af2f2.png

15e89fee2e001e757a76ee5e7fac5626.png

This is my asylum, same one that is featured in RingoD123's map. Although this is a stand-alone and with the yard done by me, with the particular feel I had imagined for it. Fence might bee too OP, let me know.

TO INSTALL:
1. Click title of the cell you want.

2. Download *.zip.

3. place exctacted folder into your mods folder.

4. Activate mod in modloader.

5. Start a new world.

Feel free to chew on my ears, comment and change the world!

Lots

[reserved]

Does that mean I AM a ninja? or that Im going to be killed by o-

*gets sliced in half*

Hehehehehehehehhe.....I knew my time in the asylum would come in handy....NOW HE WILL NEVER TAUNT ME ABOUT HOW HE HAS A BIGGER POST COUNT. Oh hey Viceroy's ninja....wait wh- *gets decapitated*

Does that mean I AM a ninja? or that Im going to be killed by o-

*gets sliced in half*

Hehehehehehehehhe.....I knew my time in the asylum would come in handy....NOW HE WILL NEVER TAUNT ME ABOUT HOW HE HAS A BIGGER POST COUNT. Oh hey Viceroy's ninja....wait wh- *gets decapitated*

I guess your gold is as sh*tty as in minecraft  :lol: