In-game map to draw objects and plan

Trupiak

yo guys should add a in-game tactial map of city, which player could edit it with pencils, pens and mark the places where they have been, or notes like " do a recon here ! ", " search this place on 31/09 " ( in game )or other stuff like that,

You can use realistic map template that is not coloured and just a regular map

Or the screenshoot of entire city 

here is what i mean:

post-3214-0-66583500-1412197739_thumb.jp

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/

I find that you don't really need a map unless you have a VERY short memory.

Plus, in my opinion, I think they should focus on bigger, more awesome things right now, like NPCs, and erosion.

Well, by the end of development, the map will nearly double in size at the least. Plus, it's not necessarily for remembering locations. It could be to make strategic plans for groups to use on loots or sieges. And it could be used for a map for new players or forgetful players alike. The map should, in my opinion, be paper looking, like this:

FOLDED-PAPER-MAP.jpg

But with ads on the side, similar to State of Decay. (That last part would probably be avoided, but I think it would be sweet, Spiffo ads and such. :))

I do agree though, it can wait.

This is already planned in some fashion.

If you're interested in contributing to PZ via the suggestions forum, I recommend reading over this thread, as it will save you from wasting time suggesting things that are already planned (or guaranteed "no's") so that you can contribute more productively!

Cheers!

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/

I find that you don't really need a map unless you have a VERY short memory.

Plus, in my opinion, I think they should focus on bigger, more awesome things right now, like NPCs, and erosion.

Well, by the end of development, the map will nearly double in size at the least. Plus, it's not necessarily for remembering locations. It could be to make strategic plans for groups to use on loots or sieges. And it could be used for a map for new players or forgetful players alike. The map should, in my opinion, be paper looking, like this:

FOLDED-PAPER-MAP.jpg

But with ads on the side, similar to State of Decay. (That last part would probably be avoided, but I think it would be sweet, Spiffo ads and such. :))

I do agree though, it can wait.

yeah, i said map should be a realistic paper version