Sprinter zombies fix !

Trupiak

The setting of zombies speed " Sprinters " are glitched a bit, becouse they sprint fast, okay, but they have same movement speed as a player, so player cant run away from them or loose in a corners of city. By the way, when they reach you they just STOP like on a millitary command and slowly bite you, then again they sprint very fast, and when they reach you, they stop and slowly bit you. It should be fixed, they should have more rage, like in really 28 days later movie

And don't they bite faster too?

And even if they don't, the legs and the mouth don't share the same muscles.

For example, if you constantly trained your upper body, you would be pretty strong (witht he upper body of course), but you wouldn't run very fast, because you don't use your arms to run, do you?

I think what Trupiak is trying to get at was that the zombies don't smoothly attack the player. They sprint until they reach you, stop, attack, and sprint again.

I think what Trupiak wants is for a smooth attack from the zombies while sprinting.

Maybe with the new animations coming they will have this?

I do hope running zombies will have better animations someday, a less "human-like" running animations, some better attack animations so they stop doing the "stop & run" thingy etc...

but I don't think that should be a priority ;o