Looking for a virtual Mutual Aid Group

endoric

I am new to PZ but have rapidly grown to love it. While playing the game solo is great I would like to try it as a group in multi player.

In real world survival circles the idea of a Mutual Aid Group is one where a group of 'preppers' come together to form a MAG or mutual aid group and in the event of a disaster or worse this group works together for their mutual survival.

I would want a white listed server of people who are not interested in the 'pvp' aspect of this game. If anyone out there hosts something along those lines do let me know.

Thanks Endoric

Hello, I'd be fine to join you in your MAG, but sadly, Teamspeak and Skype won't work for me seeing as I don't have a mic. I have to talk through chat. Lucky, I TYPE FAAAST! Well... not too fast.... Eh. :(

You will just have to RP a deaf mute who uses empty note books to communicate.

Hello, I'd be fine to join you in your MAG, but sadly, Teamspeak and Skype won't work for me seeing as I don't have a mic. I have to talk through chat. Lucky, I TYPE FAAAST! Well... not too fast.... Eh. :(

You will just have to RP a deaf mute who uses empty note books to communicate.

Or use the chat :3 

ok, i think i can help with this. i have a server that is going unused, even though i've been paying for it monthly. it has to run build 28, as the server hosting company will only load stable builds. server based in Dallas.

ok, i think i can help with this. i have a server that is going unused, even though i've been paying for it monthly. it has to run build 28, as the server hosting company will only load stable builds. server based in Dallas.

Just let me know. I am down

hay can i join your group.. i have a mic.

p.s do i have to RP? thx for your time

You can RP a survivor that is so mentally broken from the zeds he believes he is being controlled by a guy behind a computer and everything going on is just a video game.

Archived