some more npc

raymond

What about the idea that if you point a gun at some NPC, with some chance they would draw theirs at you, or even try to shoot you, and depending on how many allies you have, you can force them to drop their weapons? Also, I'd like to have an opportunity to plot conspiracies against group leaders, with them being paranoid and all, so you could find allies in your group to dispose of the current leader and make someone else one. GG now, sorry

That's uhm...pretty much what's planned, isn't it?

How do you know? Just asking, honestly, I didn't bother myself with checking what's already suggested or announced, was it already on the forum?

Lemmy has quite extensively talked about the NPCs in a few posts. If you try to search his posts with the advanced search, I'm sure you'll find a few posts on the subject.

• 2 weeks later...

-sees an entire army of other npc's with automatic guns-

-still draws pistol and tries to kill them-

That's pretty funny but not everyone is rational. Higher fire power should reduce the chance of a showdown but there should still be crazy people who take no shit from no-one. (so they take some shit from everyone)

They could always have that little green loading bar above them as your pointed at them and once its full, they become RAGED and start shooting like a (insert cool movie title) BOOM!

I'd rather have it be based on the situation, shooting zombies with me? No problemo! Just watch your finger! Walking with me in camp and you pull it on me? Fuck you your dead!

It should also be based on trust too by alot!