Home made clothing

retepultimate

I agree clothing should wear out after time. But there is enough clothing around to keep you in clothing even if you don't wear zombies clothing they been dead in for weeks. It would be more for a realy late game item or for making clothing to fit the weather like adding white sheets for camo in winter or shorts for summer. Or heavy layers for armor. This will be a better suggestion for latter in the game as it grows.

But some thing for them to add to the game for sure.

We already have trapping and we'll be having more kinds of animals later on. Would be nice to be able to make fur and leather clothing. I also floated a suggestion a while back about being able to grow cotton so you could weave it into useful things. Clothing, primarily, but bandages and stuff like that would work too.

I agree clothing should wear out after time. But there is enough clothing around to keep you in clothing even if you don't wear zombies clothing they been dead in for weeks. It would be more for a realy late game item or for making clothing to fit the weather like adding white sheets for camo in winter or shorts for summer. Or heavy layers for armor. This will be a better suggestion for latter in the game as it grows.

But some thing for them to add to the game for sure.

Yeah and duct tape armor!