Valley Station map update.

Valindil

I was wandering the countryside north of the mall in the IWBUMS build 29, and stumbled upon a group of buildings in a forest, I checked the map project, and could not find the buildings. Upon further exploration I found many other new places most of which were farmhouses but they were interesting nonetheless.

I couldn't find this mentioned in the update notes so I felt compelled to make a post about it. I urge you all to explore the area yourselves, just travel north of the mall.

Do you think there will be a larger map expansion into Louisville with the next update, I'd love to hear your thoughts!  :D

Louisville, next update, probably not. they would certainly have teased us a bit with that before releasing, cause they just love to tease us. but nothing lately, not even a quick pic on Twitter of map expansion for over a month.

soon(ish)....more likely. thats a good size area, it will take a while to get thru testing to make sure there are no serious issues.

I was wandering the countryside north of the mall in the IWBUMS build 29, and stumbled upon a group of buildings in a forest, I checked the map project, and could not find the buildings. Upon further exploration I found many other new places most of which were farmhouses but they were interesting nonetheless.

That is quite right, the map always _only_ includes the officially released version of the map.

Also, after release, it might take about a week until a new version arrives on the map, simply because it is _so_ _damn_ _large_.

Archived