More clothing

poodude28

The devs have said multiple time that they will get to this soon, Maybe this year if we are lucky. I would expect it after they get cars and the map expansion done (Which is huge) Oh and the new medical overhaul (Hype) But when it does come out, I Guarentee clothing will looks awesome, There will also be 3D backpacks we can see on our character :D

somehow i highly doubt there will be any HazMat suits.

that's kind of a specialized item, not many people have one sitting in their closets

Actually, suits made of Tyvek would be rather common anywhere and are moderately chemical/radiowave resistant

perhaps. but i bet i could go to the nearest shopping center here in Utah, ask 1,000 people if they have one of these and less than 2% would. gotta remember the size of the towns we playing in....Muldraugh 3566....West Point 4207 (population)

of course, we don't quite know yet what kind of stuff may be looted from Fort Knox when it appears.

that's kind of a specialized item, not many people have one sitting in their closets

Actually, suits made of Tyvek would be rather common anywhere and are moderately chemical/radiowave resistant

perhaps. but i bet i could go to the nearest shopping center here in Utah, ask 1,000 people if they have one of these and less than 2% would. gotta remember the size of the towns we playing in....Muldraugh 3566....West Point 4207 (population)

of course, we don't quite know yet what kind of stuff may be looted from Fort Knox when it appears.

Oh... Utah... I don't know much about that place 'cept I have some feeling in my gut that good steaks originate there... I live in a town in Northern California of about 80 to 100,000 people (I know, is soooo BIG) and have a few mates that have Tyvek suits, so I'm thinking of a zombie apocalypse breaking out in my hometown with my biased opinion. 

Oh... Utah... I don't know much about that place 'cept I have some feeling in my gut that good steaks originate there... I live in a town in Northern California of about 80 to 100,000 people (I know, is soooo BIG) and have a few mates that have Tyvek suits, so I'm thinking of a zombie apocalypse breaking out in my hometown with my biased opinion. 

lol, the GOOD steaks come from Japan....specifically Kobe, Japan. or maybe Montana http://www.thompsonriverranch.com/collections/premier-steaks-tenderloin

i don't know exactly what kind of businesses they have in the part of Kentucky the game is set in, but i just have a gut feeling that with a population under 5,000 in each town, the use of HazMat suits of any kind might be somewhat limited. of course, as i said Fort Knox may bump that up a little, and certainly Louisville as well. time will tell.

as for me, i'm gonna order some ribeyes from that link above.....i'm already drooling