Training

Guille

The thing:

So, now that the aiming skill is working I think it would be nice to be able to Practice it. At the moment I think that the only way to improve your aiming skill is going out and killing zombies and that boders me a little,I would really love to be able to improve my aiming without leaving my safehose.

Real life shooters spend more time at the shooting range than actually shooting people and they get a really good aiming... So I think it would be nice to see this introduced in the game.

I know, ammunation is not much, and the noice is a problem, but think about it when ARCHERY is added to the game, assuming that you can re-use or craft arrows both problems are solved and you have a funny and usefull whay to kill time. 

How it would work: You should be able to Craft some kind of dummy or target using wood, nails, hammer and whatever the developers decide. Then just place it where you whant and start shooting at it , or maybe to make it easy  right click on it and then click on "Train" from a Pop-up menu.

Not overpowered: To avoid this for becoming  overpowered it would be good to just be able to train your aiming or archery  skill only To lvl 3 while using this method, so you will be obligated to go out and serch for a real fight to become a real master...

Thanks you all for reading and sorry for my bad English...