Eerie --coming soon--

956Texas

• 3 weeks later...
Eerie Report A-01.

A history of early infection, everyone knows that strange things happen in the dark.

(The video is in Spanish so should activate the subtitles in English)  (tophat)

Irvington City May not come to light since I was testing it and have enough bugs for correction, so unfortunately will not see much future map, I will continue planting trees on the map to make the most thick forests.  (fedora)

I hope you like the art Eiledoll Cyrrent courtesy of a great artist.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still working on this, we are reviving this old project. (tophat)

Okay ! ,,,, any "early access" soon :) ?

edit: my friend and I don't mind falling every two minutes we're used to it now :P

Most of the buildings are stable we know you won't fall through the roofs but maybe not walk back downstairs. We are reworking on the staircases in all of our buildings.

We have already over 1gb of data in this project but we are maintaining in the shadows. Soon pretty soon we might release a beta, just a matter of time me and Atox get the tools synchronized.

We are still working on this, we are reviving this old project. (tophat)

Okay ! ,,,, any "early access" soon :) ?

edit: my friend and I don't mind falling every two minutes we're used to it now :P

Most of the buildings are stable we know you won't fall through the roofs but maybe not walk back downstairs. We are reworking on the staircases in all of our buildings.

We have already over 1gb of data in this project but we are maintaining in the shadows. Soon pretty soon we might release a beta, just a matter of time me and Atox get the tools synchronized.

Alrighty ! :) can't wait !

Eerie Report A-01.
[...]    (fedora)
[...]
I hope you like the art Eiledoll Cyrrent courtesy of a great artist.

that helicopter sprite really is immersed in the landscape which makes it look like it was always part of the game ! cool :P

Park with food cart

Just the food cart Note:there is a small fridge at the corner (for loot spawn)

Gondola

Police station with a small court on the second floor

Construction Site

post-22145-0-08729400-1445170366_thumb.p

post-22145-0-68469800-1445170570_thumb.p

post-22145-0-25616600-1445171566_thumb.p

post-22145-0-85223300-1445172044_thumb.p

post-22145-0-60741300-1445177825_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

aw yeah, looking forward to this map! I am curious however, will you be integrating this map onto the base game map like Bedford or New Denver? just wondering cause I love adding more and more cities to the main map :)

if this map will be added south of Muldraugh, you will have plenty of room to explore and more than a village.

aw yeah, looking forward to this map! I am curious however, will you be integrating this map onto the base game map like Bedford or New Denver? just wondering cause I love adding more and more cities to the main map :)

if this map will be added south of Muldraugh, you will have plenty of room to explore and more than a village.

Isn't it going to overlap the map South Muldraugh?

Isn't it going to overlap the map South Muldraugh?

if you unfortunately can not use the two maps in a single game since starting the project design the map to be located south.

• 1 month later...