Expand Me The Horizon

BeastlyBean

So for some time now, I'm daydreaming about pz. Little things that are (in my eyes) not that hard to add/tweak into the game. But since not everyone is eager to read long, long, long stories about why/how it should work, here's my list of things I think could add some more flavor to the almost perfect game.

Fill Bathtubs with water

Easy circuit torches (or static light) (battery + light bulb + 2 wires)

Cable/Chain locks + keys (useful with implantation of npc's)

Climb some high fences

* to be expanded.

Fill Bathtubs with water  -  I do believe this is planned.

Easy circuit torches (or static light) (battery + light bulb + 2 wires)  -  You can build a stationary light source already, Granted I don't know what the hell a circuit torch is.

Cable/Chain locks + keys (useful with implantation of npc's)  -  Locking doors and whatnot is coming too.

Climb some high fences  -  Not quite sure why this is needed.

He means just completing the circuit between a bulb and a battery like little kids do or you do in class when they first force you to write 'electricity' instead of 'elec' like a billion frikken times. (Slips into catatonic school flashback)

Also, climbing high fences makes sense to me. I have often wanted to and been asked by friends if they could. Same with "can zomies push down high fences." which I would also assume they could and probably should be able to in some way shape or form.

I like the 'fatguy' comment Troblin...but it's not actually terribly accurate, unless the fence is already a fair way towards falling down anyway, in which case a skinny guy might knock it down too ;)

Think of it this way:  If you are THAT fat, you probably didn't survive the apocalypse because the first zombie that wanted to eat you could catch you easily.  Rule #1, you know?

Yep, but just imagined a sumo guy with some harder biteproof bracers from the dojo vs a zombie of some skinny person. Guess is a skinny zombie would find itself and unwilling passive participant of a heavily misunderstood meaning of the word 'wallhack'.