More blood and destroyed things, newspaper floating all over the city

Trupiak

Sometimes when i play i feel weird visiting big places, becouse everything there is okay, glasses arent broken, chairs are nice set up, nothing is destroyed, almost no blood, no corpses, i cant see the chaos. Its like there wasn't any zombie breakout. Just like in second everyone turned on into zombies, and they didnt touched computers chairs tables, and everything was left clean

My idea:

Add more blood over the map, maybe graffiti on walls, or blood subtitles like "god forgive us" , "there is no help " flipped trash cans, newspaper all over the city, massacred corpses and bones, holes in the walls, broken doors, burned houses, shopping carts near the super market.

Or any sight of survivors 

i mean Barricaded houses with more loot but no one inside, sign saying "nothing is here" or "big horde over here" or already looted houses

Zombie events:

I mean when you walk on the street you can see a group of zombies eating someone, they cant see you so you can walk around or fight them

Thank u for reading  :)

Sometimes when i play i feel weird visiting big places, becouse everything there is okay, glasses arent broken, chairs are nice set up, nothing is destroyed, almost no blood, no corpses, i cant see the chaos. Its like there wasn't any zombie breakout. Just like in second everyone turned on into zombies, and they didnt touched computers chairs tables, and everything was left clean

My idea:

Add more blood over the map, maybe graffiti on walls, or blood subtitles like "god forgive us" , "there is no help " flipped trash cans, newspaper all over the city, massacred corpses and bones, holes in the walls, broken doors, burned houses, shopping carts near the super market.

Or any sight of survivors 

i mean Barricaded houses with more loot but no one inside, sign saying "nothing is here" or "big horde over here" or already looted houses

Zombie events:

I mean when you walk on the street you can see a group of zombies eating someone, they cant see you so you can walk around or fight them

Thank u for reading  :)

Play a MP server oldern than 3 days, it has everything you need.

(That erosion mod tho)

besides Erosion mod I just thought of different stages of treatment, which can be seen ingame; e.g. if you want to damage a wall with the sledgehammer, the wall could be depicted thrice: fully okay, then with beginning demolition, and last lots of holes in it – before it finally breaks.

I want this more than anything else in the world. I feel like it's way too clean. There is some garbage around and some blood on the walls but it's not enough to tell a story.

I'd love some environmental storytelling. Coming to a house to see a room that's barricaded (something that might happen once we get movable objects back). Taking the effort to look what's inside, possibly a family tragedy, etc.

Broken windows and broken chairs or some flipped tables.

On one hand, I like the "clean" world when you first start. You get a sense that people evacuated quickly and the apocalypse has only really just begun. On the other hand, I would like to see more of the destruction of the landscape as time goes on. I agree with Viceroy that the erosion mechanism is a good place for this. Before nature really takes over, I think you will see the collapse of human made structures from fires and the elements.

Another option is to have zombies interact with the environment more. Walking could track mud and gore. Bones could fall off zombies. Zombies could mindlessly damage building walls. Knock shit over.

I wouldn't want to see the collapse in everything in lockstep though. The horror is magnified by the stark contrast between pristine and despoiled. It can be more frightening after months of survival to come across a pristine house without a trace of dirt. The mind reels. Why? Was someone here keeping the place tidy? Is this what humanity has lost? We used to live this way! Noooooo!!!!!!