A New Awakening

EvanT650

Waking up to the sweet soft morning light makes everyday worth living. Just embracing the warm feeling of comfort and serenity consume you is what drives me to live my life to the fullest knowing that one day I won't be able to experience the greatest feeling I have ever felt.  I knew death comes knocking at everyone's door eventually but I never expected him to come knocking at everyone's door at once....

I arrive at the park for my shift when I notice that nobody was there. I assume that they all were out patrolling the grounds or called in sick. I scout around the park and don’t see anyone until I finally make a stop at my deputies car awing in shock as I see a trail of blood.

I follow it back to the station to see that everyone is lying bloody red on the ground with Strang, my deputy standing in the middle of the massacre. I reach for my gun, as I do he jumps towards me with a mouth full of blood. As I struggle to get my gun out of my holster he is on top of me trying to bite my face off!!! I put him down only to realize something horrific. The rest of the team, Scott Daniels, Revixy, and Dodge are running towards me and with no other choice I put them down.

Knowing that only one thing can come back to life from a horrific death, I say to Scott’s pale limp face,” I told you they were real.”

I run down to my car to head to the city for supplies. On my way I am rammed from the side by a police car with a dead driver. My vision begins to blur with the only thing I see is zeds surrounding me from all angles. I take my last breathe as a live man and pass out….

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived