Steam Beta Release - 23rd Aug 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17

lemmy101

Just done a quick test, I am using a save that I started on Build 16. Doors, working well :) Rain Barrels, working well :) But I am getting crashes every minutes or so, is this because I am using a Build 16 save?

The Romain on High suggests you go into Options and set multithreading/mulitcore to "off" then restart the game.

Best of luck.

Thank you, trying this now :)

Ah! steam, nice!

It wasn't rubbish then the link of this version that briefly appeared here yesterday.  It was rubbish that it was posted without permission by a user, i agree with that, but the version was legit, aka it wasn't a virus as stated by a mod. Wasn't easier to tell the truth right away?

As I stated the version was rubbish and I wasn't sure (aka didn't know for a fact) wether it was legit or not. So I'm a liar now for beying careful?

If you would have tried it out and it would've eaten your PC you probably would've come whining why no one warned you.

Steam version seems to run in 32 by default. Can't launch in 64, it just opens then closes.

That's why lemmy wrote:

2) There is currently no 'install script' for auto installing java and whatnot on the three platforms. This will come within the next day or two. If you can already run the game, then you should be golden. 64bit OS users who used to run the game in 64bit may need to get Java 32bit (x86) JVM installed if they do not. This will obviously be automated soon