RELEASED: Build 29.4

RobertJohnson

Some feedback on foraging......

Is there any real reason why I cannot seem to forage anywhere in the forest near the cabin in the woods? If its because of the cabin, I'm not sure why it should be penalized, since its not an easy place to secure and kills that surviving in the woods feel since I can't forage within any reasonable distance around it :/

Some feedback on foraging......

Is there any real reason why I cannot seem to forage anywhere in the forest near the cabin in the woods? If its because of the cabin, I'm not sure why it should be penalized, since its not an easy place to secure and kills that surviving in the woods feel since I can't forage within any reasonable distance around it :/

Can you post a pz-map link to it, to be sure I look the right place? Thanks :)

As for cut log on floor, I didn't touched it, so it should work.. I'll see what happen :)

Can you give me a correct link ? I kinda suck at finding stuff on the map that aren't in the middle of the town :D

Already added more zones around the cabin in the wood, fixing bunch of stuff atm (not sure we can do a hotfix this week-end due to EGX tho..)

Actually, I gave you the correct link before, my reading comprehension failed, didnt realize you were talking to XxZeraphinexX. Sorry for any confusion.

Glad to hear the woods around there are getting some love though.

RELEASED Hotfix #1

[NEW STUFF]

• Bring the last update which we forgot to add ;)
  • Use a new Random Number Generation (RNG) algorythm, should bring better result in foraging.

[bUG FIX]

Downloaded the hotfix, and I'm still unable to forage anywhere near the woods by the cabin with a well? I went what I thought was pretty deep in the woods near it and was still unable to forage.

I notice it said the cabin in WP, so maybe the hotfix didn't address this location. If so, disregard my comment.

I just now am playing 29, been away for a few, im loving it so far the sounds give a fresh breath. Some have already complained about the same sounds, like with the looting, but you know I don't mind, considering what I had to deal with for a long time........nothing. I haven't experience all the said features yet, but then again I haven't ever created "everything, or done everything" never was one of my goals. Good work really enjoying it! looks like another 10 hours be gone on the weekend thanks.

Oh I have noticed a slight pop between some sounds, can't remember but I do recall one of the devs saying something about this I think(offtopic here)(but I've noticed if you set the zombies to superhuman, when their walking they run for like a sec then back again. This has happened on many builds ago too.) ok bye!

Finally.

Finally ? It took like 4 days to release a hotfix and "finally" ? Sometimes, I just hate Internet...

Downloaded the hotfix, and I'm still unable to forage anywhere near the woods by the cabin with a well? I went what I thought was pretty deep in the woods near it and was still unable to forage.

I notice it said the cabin in WP, so maybe the hotfix didn't address this location. If so, disregard my comment.

I fixed the cabin in WP, near the lake, where's your location problem ?

Its more related to build 28 but is there a chance to increase the drop rate for shotguns, its a weapon to start with and is far less common than pistol. And if you are not police officer its so hard to lvl up aiming skill with pistol.

And a ballance sugesion about food to tweak some numbers, right know a bag od crisp will make you feed for a whole day.

Really nice update ( build 29 ). I enjoy PZ even more now because u have so many things to do now ingame. Really good work devs and keep it up u are doing a really nice job. But i have a question : Did the nails drop rate had been lowered because for me  atm is a hell trying to find nails. And the second question : I saw that now u can KO zombies only if u have a fully charged attack? How do u know when your attack is fully charged?

Ok i understand. Thnx alot for the reply. But what about nails? Was the drop rate changed?  And i don't know if this was meant to happend. If u are reading the lvl 2 cooking book and u get the x3 multiplier and u go and find some bacon and a kitchen knife and u start making bacon pieces ( like 15 ) and put them in the oven and cook them u get a skill point in under 20 seconds. Is that a big or that meant to happen.

I'm enjoying the melee upgrade. A few things I've noticed about it after 5 minutes:

- The frying pan now makes you exhausted, it wouldn't before

- If exhausted, you can't knock a zombie down (or maybe just a low %?)

I like it! I used to be able to run through solo zombies really quick. This makes them more deadly!

Aye, frying pan use endurance, trust me or not, but I tried.. Well, on a tree with a old frying pan, ...

Finally.

Finally ? It took like 4 days to release a hotfix and "finally" ? Sometimes, I just hate Internet...

When I get frustrated with the internet, I like to take it out on a tree, with a frying pan. :)