RELEASED: Build 29.4

RobertJohnson

Believe me it is incredibly dull without that feature. Akin to "The Sims without pooping." level of excitement once you whipped some ass around town.

Yea but im just figuring out most of the game atm. I want to learn the skills to the max (at least some of them) to see what happens, I want to fish and get farming started etc... I dont want get overrun before I cant test the game out in these ways... 

Believe me it is incredibly dull without that feature. Akin to "The Sims without pooping." level of excitement once you whipped some ass around town.

Yea but im just figuring out most of the game atm. I want to learn the skills to the max (at least some of them) to see what happens, I want to fish and get farming started etc... I dont want get overrun before I cant test the game out in these ways... 

I agree with Viceroy. 

Also, I tried farming for a bit, then decided I'd rather explore than tend crops.

I agree with Viceroy. 

Also, I tried farming for a bit, then decided I'd rather explore than tend crops.

At some point, a beginners mode will probably appear. In the meantime, sandbox is definitely the way to go. Make sure to read all the instructions in the starting guide, and have a close look at the artwork on the steam cards.

Im just wondering when you will add CARS to Project Zomboid plezz help

The developers never give any dates and only extremely rarely estimates. All you need to know is that if they're coming you can read about it in the mondoid blog posts in projectzomboid.com.

They are being developed all the time, but we'll get information on need to know basis and we don't need to know yet.

Im just wondering when you will add CARS to Project Zomboid plezz help

Not a thread to ask for things -- what's being provided is in the OP, guys. This is just to discuss that specific update.

The newest updates should be automagically downloaded from Steam.

Hey guys, anyone else notice that zombies don't seem to re-spawn in multiplayer or at least it seems very slow, can I tweak this somehow?

Hey Zim.

Please can you post this in the multiplayer help section? This thread's specifically about Build 29.3/.4, rather than general help queries.

Hey guys, anyone else notice that zombies don't seem to re-spawn in multiplayer or at least it seems very slow, can I tweak this somehow?

Hey Zim.

Please can you post this in the multiplayer help section? This thread's specifically about Build 29.3/.4, rather than general help queries.

No problem, It was a question regarding this particular version, hence the post here but I can certainly mosey on over to the multiplayer section :)