RELEASED: Build 29.4

RobertJohnson

From Romain:

If still not working after restarting Steam :

Go in Steam/Steamapps/Common/Project Zomboid

Open ProjectZomboidServer.bat with any text editor.

Replace everything in it by this :

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -Djava.library.path=./ -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;sqlitejdbc-v056.jar;trove-3.0.3.jar;uncommons-maths-1.2.3.jar;./ zombie.network.GameServer
PAUSE

Not sure if it was just my bad luck, but I went into about 5 or 6 different houses and each one had a security alarm go off.  Needless to say I kept going into the next house to hide only to have it's alarm go off as well.  I became a tasty snack to a LOT of zombies, lol!

Not sure if it was just my bad luck, but I went into about 5 or 6 different houses and each one had a security alarm go off.  Needless to say I kept going into the next house to hide only to have it's alarm go off as well.  I became a tasty snack to a LOT of zombies, lol!

Yeah that neighborhood was experiencing a lot of pre zombie break ins. Sucks...

I like the changes of total experience needed for Aim skill and Reloading skill very much! However I think it still needs a few tweaks then it will be perfect!

I suggest Lowering Reloading Skill Level 3 Experience needed to 600 from 900. I feel 900 is still too much.

Have Level 4 Reloading Experience needed to be at 900.

Have Level 5 Reloading Experience needed to be at 1500.

The same with Aim skill level 3, 4 & 5: lower Aim skill level 3 from 1500 to 600 just like Reloading.

Have Level 4 Aim Experience needed to be at 900.

Have Level 5 Aim Experience needed to be at 1500.

Otherwise, you will waste tons of ammo and not even get to Aim level 3 as it currently is...

On a playthrough I wasted 33 Shotgunshellboxes ( 24 * 33 = 792 Shotgunshells ) And I got only halfway to Aim level 3.

• Fixed no rain when building a wooden floor and standing on it (it now need a roof).

Yay ! I just mentionned this a few days ago !  Will there be way to access the 2nd floor (for roofing purpose) below level 3 carpentry ?