RELEASED: Build 29.4

RobertJohnson

Right click "forage" and then appears a container "found" with some sticks, mushrooms, beeries... The player can pick up what he wan't and go to another place. This container "found" remain for 1-2 mins, because player "remembers" where he left this things. And what with other players? They shouldn't see this mushrooms, because they don't  found them. And after a certain ammount of time container dissapears.

Maybe not so good idea...

(sorry for my english) :)

There actually is some new music in the works (mostly remasters of old tracks, but I think there's going to be some new stuff as well?). Twiggy did a limited preview on his live stream, but we're not quite ready to add it yet. Lemmy mentioned we'll be looking at having the awesome artist responsible (Zach Beever) being able to sell the PZ soundtrack (not sure on the details, I'd guess it'd be via the platforms that allow that [off the top of my head, the Humble Store and Steam]) which is going to take a bit of time to integrate. He mentioned we might look at this for Build 30, but that's not a definite by any means and as EG said- no estimate date :P

Containers that I should be able to drink from, I can't drink from, no bottles, no mugs, nothing, I still love this game, but it is temporarily ruining my experience. I hope they can fix that soon.

Are they full of water? If so, post a bug on the tracker:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/tracker/

how do i post a bug? i'm not great with computers, is it like a different option on the issue menu? or do i just name the issue as a "bug?" i can't find a bug option

Containers that I should be able to drink from, I can't drink from, no bottles, no mugs, nothing, I still love this game, but it is temporarily ruining my experience. I hope they can fix that soon.

how do i post a bug? i'm not great with computers, is it like a different option on the issue menu? or do i just name the issue as a "bug?" i can't find a bug option

how did i manage to resay that thing i am so sorry i will provide proper instructions in a moment

Click on the Project Zomboid section, then click the black "Start New Issue" button on the right from when the page first loads, under the Map subproject.

how did i manage to resay that thing i am so sorry i will provide proper instructions in a moment

Click on the Project Zomboid section, then click the black "Start New Issue" button on the right from when the page first loads, under the Map subproject.

thank you, but actually, i think it might be okay now, some people on here explained it to me, they said the container just needs to be in my active inventory while i'm thursty, and i'll just drink automatically, is that true?

thank you, but actually, i think it might be okay now, some people on here explained it to me, they said the container just needs to be in my active inventory while i'm thursty, and i'll just drink automatically, is that true?

Yep, your character automatically drinks from waterbottles, etc. In order to do that, the item needs to be in your main inventory, not in a bag/backpack.

Yep, your character automatically drinks from waterbottles, etc. In order to do that, the item needs to be in your main inventory, not in a bag/backpack.

fuck yeah! sweet, thank you, i'm gonna go play now, peace

Well they already mentioned that dogs barking will, so yes I'd say yes. :)

Off-topic:

Any of you guys see the brewing fiasco at Spacebase DF9 and doublefine? Interesting either way, just thought I'd mention it, not really in the mood to start a whole damn topic on it. Primarily for us fans, look at the DF forums and the TIS forums to see how much more communicative TIS is. I appreciate it so much. You are doing it right guys! :D

Will the changes in character skill necessitate a character wipe?  I lost all my characters skills in the last update as well and I'm just wondering if it's worth working so hard to replace them if they are just going to go away again Soon :)

Should not, what happened to your last character ? You're the first who report that problem, I try to make everything so nothing is wiped during an update...

I've also lost all my character's skills, the barricaded windows and aaaaall the loot I had so far :(. Great update, though! :)

I'm very excited for the addition of new sounds!  I think it's really going to add to the atmosphere. And after watching some of Twiggy's live stream, I've become even more excited about the addition of the remastered music, and music that looks like it was removed from previous versions (if I'm not mistaken).

Update !

[New Stuff]

• No auto age for item being respawned by the server.
  • Added a 15 mins day length options in sandbox.
  • Added wine in loot distribution.
  • Now render the dead body in 3D.
  • Tweaked "Customise Character" screen to allow choosing skin color, chest hair and stubble.  Use comboboxes instead of left/right buttons.

[bug Fix]

• Fixed an issue with attacking a zombie that was climbing over a fence.
  • Fixed player corpse inventory sync in MP.

[balance]

• Increased the water bottle loot rate.
  • Some change on melee combat : no more always 50% chance knock down, endurance used tweaked (it'll prob need more balancing, need feed back ;)).

[Translation]

• Updated Russian, Japanese, German, Spanish, Czech and Italian translations.