This is how I'm going to die

Dragonbahn

My name is Timothy Westerberg.

I'm an electritian and I've been that for over 10 years.

I've not survived for long. Got an unlucky bite from a runner on the first official day of the end.

I can't think straight. It hurts so much. I've puked six times in the last two hours. I've got some pills to help me out until the end. Painkillers and antidepressants. I don't think the antidepressants will have time to work.

I've stocked up all the food in the house and I'm locked in my closet.

19:40 They just broke in through the window and the rain is pouring down outside. I don't want to die like this.

20:00 They found me. They're banging on the closet door. I'll kill them if I need to. LET ME DIE IN PEACE GODDAMMIT!!

20:30 I switched rooms. I'm now in my daughters bedroom with two deadz outside, deader now...

I'm running out of food and painkillers.

21:30 Took the time to barricate the door and window so I wont escape when I turn. I found some playing cards in the desk. First time I succeded in king. So I've got that going for me, which is nice. Ran out of food though.

22:00 Another dead came in. He didn't last long. I'm so tired but I want to wake up again if I fall asleep. It stopped raining. It's a beautiful night to die.

23:00 I can feel death coming. I dropped everything on the floor. I won't be needing that now. I'm just playing with the cards over and over again even though my painkillers ran out.

23:10 This is it. To whoever finds this note: I hope I didn't hurt you.

This, is how I died.

Thank you for your time.

Archived