Last Mile PZ Server [Build 28][RP][PVP][vanilla]

fossilrecords

I just set up a PZ Server.  Connect to it at

lastmiledemo.com:16261

This is a totally vanilla server.  Server is on Central Time.  Server is up 24/7 except during maintenance periods.

This server is associated with www.apoc-media.com - feel free to contact me there if you have suggestions.

Gary 

Rules:

No cheating, no mods, no spawn killing, no racism or grieving. Individual players may only shoot on sight if its a role-play element (e.g., someone looting your base, or being a bandit and stealing goods at gunpoint  then letting them go, etc.).  Pick a nickname or real name for role-play purposes. 

If you want to start a fraction or group feel free to post your intentions.

Do not go around burning the map down for fun.  Accidental fires, cleared buildings, or fire pits for zombies are fine. 

Do not place walls or barricades in warehouses, gun shops, gun lodges or ranges, police department or in the vicinity of these buildings. These places won't respawn loot if this rule is broken.

Excellent - well, let me know if you have any difficulties.  Right now there are about a dozen people, the server load is less than 10%, and I have the cap set to 32.  Some of the guys started a base in the Mall to the North, but the Zeds bashed the door in and I locked my self in the bathroom.  :-)

I played on your server for a bit, but I eventually lost connect and was unable to rejoin.  I get "User already connected on server." when I try to join.

Hmmm...  That's strange.  I see you as logged in, but don't see you as active.  It looks like yours is the only account that hasn't logged out properly.  I'll bounce the server shortly so hopefully you'll be able to log in again.

• 2 weeks later...

Well,  it's almost impossible to keep Build 28 running without warm resetting every couple of hours.  I plan on keeping the server off until Build 29 goes live; then we can try this experiment again.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully it won't be much longer before 29 goes live.