Best melee weapon ingame?

ArtosVI

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys do know that in real life baseball bat would break in about 10 hits if you were in a zombie apocalypse?

Just because u can hit a ball really far with it doesent mean same thing will happen to a head

EDIT: fav melee weapon is kitchen knife

you guys do know that in real life baseball bat would break in about 10 hits if you were in a zombie apocalypse?

Just because u can hit a ball really far with it doesent mean same thing will happen to a head

EDIT: fav melee weapon is Kitten knife

I'm so tempted to acquire a bat and start wailing on some sort of stout object to see how long it takes to break.

My favorite melee weapon is the axe when I can find it, but I think the best weapon in terms of ease of locating in ratio to the damage it causes to the Z's is the spiked bat, as of now. I've also had awesome runs purely using the hammer as my go-to weapon because I couldn't readily find a substitute. The only issue with the hammer is that I usually get scratched if I'm not playing the thick-skinned character because you have to get so damn close!

I also prefer the spiked bat. Unlike the normal bat I can 1 hit kill zombies with it! :mrgreen:

The only downside to the spiked bat is the fact that you need a hammer and nails. It might just be due to my sucking at the game, but finding a hammer in the game is like finding a needle in a haystack. (Okay maybe not THAT hard but still)

+1 for the bat. If used right (ie. Charged up and timed right), they're sweet. Sledgehammers are too cumbersome, axes are too useful for wood collection, never liked kitchen knives 'coz I tend to avoid getting that close to zombies and I don't like bladed weapons in general because I believe that bladed weapons have the capability to get stuck in a zombie leaving you weaponless and susceptible to a huge ammount of attack. Only other alternative in my opinion is frying pan so another +1 for that I guess.

I don't think bats would break as easily as you think.. Not if they're made right and they're looked after after usage.

Spiked bat is my all-time favorite. :) 

In a real zombie apocalypse I think I'd want a metal baseball bat. It's probably the lightest metal weapon you can get that's REALLY hard to break... I could be remembering the time I beaned myself in the head with one wrong, but they're probably more effective than wooden ones. :P