EARTH 2 SERVER [EU][PVE/restricted PVP][BUILD 29][EVENTS]

Hamu

Ezah, someone burnt down our Spiffo's base again. Happened twice already. One before the hard reset...

It was looking good too. More than 5 people worked for hours building that base.

I really hope arsonists gets banned in the server. 

Few days ago, we also stopped by the Gun Shop just to see all the containers destroyed. :/

Also some Pyro burned down the hardware store in the mall.

Ezah, someone burnt down our Spiffo's base again. Happened twice already. One before the hard reset...

It was looking good too. More than 5 people worked for hours building that base.

I really hope arsonists gets banned in the server. 

Few days ago, we also stopped by the Gun Shop just to see all the containers destroyed. :/

Also some Pyro burned down the hardware store in the mall.

Hydro, tell me when you get online, I wanted to go find some supplies, I took 2 guns then I got lost in the woods, a horde followed me and I had to shoot 20 bullets. I am near the bridge... healp :S

Hydro, tell me when you get online, I wanted to go find some supplies, I took 2 guns then I got lost in the woods, a horde followed me and I had to shoot 20 bullets. I am near the bridge... healp :S

I found ya. Just don't start shooting near the base. We don't need a horde at our base.

I found ya. Just don't start shooting near the base. We don't need a horde at our base.

Yeah it's just that shooting in Project Zomboid is so much rewarding..

That's ok. You helping with the trade station or are you building a sea fort

I'm at our base right now thinking of something to build.

we making a sea fort at West Point? 

the way back to Trade Station is dangerous. Had a hard time getting back home. :(

zombietrap_zps39b412b3.jpg

Here is a zombie trap I made on another server. We should make it here. You make a sky bridge and place some firepits below. Light the fire and then shoot off a gun standing in the middle. The zombies then come to the fire and start burning. The more you shoot the more zombies come to get killed in the fire. I also was thinking if you used stairs around the edges they would all walk in but could not get back out.