EARTH 2 SERVER [EU][PVE/restricted PVP][BUILD 29][EVENTS]

Hamu

Ezah, someone burnt down our Spiffo's base again. Happened twice already. One before the hard reset...

It was looking good too. More than 5 people worked for hours building that base.

I really hope arsonists gets banned in the server. 

Few days ago, we also stopped by the Gun Shop just to see all the containers destroyed. :/

Ezah, someone burnt down our Spiffo's base again. Happened twice already. One before the hard reset...

It was looking good too. More than 5 people worked for hours building that base.

I really hope arsonists gets banned in the server. 

Few days ago, we also stopped by the Gun Shop just to see all the containers destroyed. :/

i cant ban any one for some reason the server wont let me and as for kicking whats there name? also thats the price of having a base in the open your going to get attacked and your going to get raided just like kat did all the time.

Last time ive played on that server my ping was fine (>100ms) unless there was over 13 ppl. I was playing from Poland too. Ill give it a try today to see how is it now.

i'll submit a ticket for this to cos lag has been a problem recently

ok furries big complaint there but only some of it is right. you had a problem with guppie and asked for help from me and iishio came to help you to.

i gave iishio a hammer before we even started talking to you. and i start telling you about how item respawn happens and that you picked a bad place to set up because of the respawn and cos other players will harass you for setting up in a place where every one go's to find nails and axes the hardware store is always a bad place to set up, then iishio did take down your boarded up windows to get in cos you start talking about setting the place on fire. i told him of for that and told him to put it up but you where being a bit of a dick to him. so of course hes not going to put your barricades up again even if i ask him to.

as for people listening to me. i'm just a guy not god people do not have to listen to me. i want them to and the respectful people do listen to me cos they want an enjoyable game.

so tell the whole story next time not just the parts that make your self look good.

Don't go to any of these servers. Nobody obeys teh rules in the slightest.

I build myself a base, spend hours putting it together, and just mind my business.

Alogn comes a player "Guppie" who harrasses me to no end and I ask him to leave me be. Admin shows up with another player in tow, gives the other player a hammer, and watches them tear down my barricades. (Their rule numebr one: respect other's property) It doesnt matter what building I chose (hardware/grocery in WP) I didnt break any rules doing it.

After "Guppie" runs through a wall (no clip) to get away, player Shio refuses to put the barricades back up, is generally disrespectful, and just contineus giving me grief whiel the admin just responds with "They dpnt have to listen to me"

Im sorry, if you are a server admin, arent you supposed to be lsitened to? That your job as admin.

Dont make the mistake I did and spend hours assembling a base on this server unless you want the same treatment.

This person, really. first of all, If you've posted this with the intent to tarnish a server's reputation then you're only acting like a child.

Now, I wouldn't talk about this "Guppie" guy because I wasn't around the area at the time to witness the actual thing.

What I do know though is that you were complaining about him telling you that he'll break into your 'base'.

What you didn't clarify in your statement though is that this 'base' you were talking about is "The Hardware Store and Food Market" which is frequently visited by people on the server for resources. Axes, Boxes of Nails, Hammers, Saws, etc.

Understanding the obvious fact that you are knew, The Moderator and I tried to explain the importance of that building to the community(because THAT actually exists here in this server.) Barricading that building, calling it your base and claiming everything inside it as 'yours' is downright rude, and yet we were considerate enough to actually reason out with you in the best possible way we can. You never got flamed by me or the moderator even once. 

but your lack of understanding and reason was just to hard to overcome. Therefore, you were just left on your own inside the Hardware store without any consequences or penalties.

what is your complain here, really? That you think I was being rude? Or was it because your barricade had been removed? You were threatening the server that you'll start an arson inside the Hardware store. Any concerned player in that server would react the same way I did.

If I really meant to be disrespectful and inconsiderate in this game, I could have just shot your character and left. Maybe even burnt that store myself, but I didn't because I'm trying to be considerate.