EARTH 2 SERVER [EU][PVE/restricted PVP][BUILD 29][EVENTS]

Hamu

Is it just me, or is the server down ?

its not you the server is down completely. i'm waiting on support to tell me whats wrong with it and i've waited 12 hours for them to do that. fragnet are being slow with this problem solving. it'll be up as soon as i can get it up sorry to you and everyone else waiting for the server to return

Hello, about that Hard Reset... It never happened and my friend and I are waiting for it to start our new base so, is it gonna happen or not? If it is, have you got any idea at what time :P? Sorry for asking such a dumb question but still, it had to be asked haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Ezah

Would you guys be willing to use my mod on your server? I recently released my first mod and have tested it in multiplayer with some friends.and it seems to work fine. However I think you guys would really like the mod.

Hydrocraft Mod

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/11557-hydrocraft-mod/

hey hydro, i'll have a talk with hamu about it and see what he says. sorry about long response time there i've been a bit busy

Having some issues in joining the server. I.E I click to connect and then... Nothing, taken back to main menu, just with the splash image and no menu buttons. 

Is the server working ok right now?

there doesnt seem to be an issues, what exactly have you entered in the available fields before trying to enter the server.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ezah

Would you guys be willing to use my mod on your server? I recently released my first mod and have tested it in multiplayer with some friends.and it seems to work fine. However I think you guys would really like the mod.

Hydrocraft Mod

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/11557-hydrocraft-mod/

hey hydro, i'll have a talk with hamu about it and see what he says. sorry about long response time there i've been a bit busy

So what did he say?