EARTH 2 SERVER [EU][PVE/restricted PVP][BUILD 29][EVENTS]

Hamu

Still cant join server.

This is the error im geting on screen.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/536255835204928347/1956B2206B8DD127FC105ABFAB1CDDEDDA356D71/

And hers console bug.

MAX #ZONES is 7
timeout downloading zip, I'll keep waiting forever
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
    at zombie.GameWindow.ReadStringUTF(GameWindow.java:2025)
    at zombie.GameWindow.ReadString(GameWindow.java:2035)
    at zombie.inventory.ItemContainer.load(ItemContainer.java:1211)
    at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.load(IsoGameCharacter.java:4022)
    at zombie.characters.IsoPlayer.load(IsoPlayer.java:635)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.LoadPlayer(IsoCell.java:5672)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.init(IsoWorld.java:1234)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState$1.runInner(GameLoadingState.java:254)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState$1.run(GameLoadingState.java:192)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

When i create new character i can join server but have 2k+ ping. When i played before my pong was 60-150 :-/ did server location changed ?. And when I log out with a new character and try to log again that error I poster before apears.

Other servers work fine for me. Deamn it was my favourite server and now I can't play :-(

i dont know whats stopping you zorak every time you play, leave it in the hands of the devs in the bug tracker. yes ping is high guys cos we're a server that a lot of people around the world play on and that effects all other player and lets not forget the big one here, we are on beat build on a fragnet rented server. its not going to be perfect but it seem that everyone else is capable of playing and dealing with the ping.

Hey =)

I really enjoy playing on your server =) So far its the best but i have the same problem as Zorak. I cannot log in anymore.... =( I have not tried to delete my char yet, because i dont know how to do it... xD Hope you can help me =)

Sorea

Hey =)

I really enjoy playing on your server =) So far its the best but i have the same problem as Zorak. I cannot log in anymore.... =( I have not tried to delete my char yet, because i dont know how to do it... xD Hope you can help me =)

Sorea

albie is correct. i dont wants causing it. i've had no problem with my character since i made a new one, but i h ave informecd the devs of it, if you wish to do the same as well it would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...