Convenient Bags (1.8.2)

RoboMat

Convenient Bags

Convenient Bags (previously Unpack Bags) is a mod for Project Zomboid which adds several new features to the vanilla item containers.

Overview
  • Add tags to a bag to allow quick sorting of items
  • Quickly pack items into a bag
  • Quickly unpack items from a bag
  • Quickly drop all equipped bags via keypress
  • Includes translations for English, German, French, Russian and Finnish
  • Tiny AVC Support

5e3c2c66-2a3f-11e5-976e-50dcb14e9658.gif

Unpacking Bags
Bags can be quickly unpacked via a context menu. The bag will drop its contents into the container in which it currently is contained (this can be the player's inventory, a container or even the floor). If the container is full the bag will only be partially emptied.

Adding tags
Tags can be added to a bag to limit it only to certain types of items. Click on the bag you want to edit and select "Edit Tags". A small text box will show up, allowing you to add or remove tags. This can be an item category (Food, Weapon, etc.) or an item's full or partial name (Water, Bowl, Garbage Bag). You can add multiple tags at once by separating them with a comma (e.g.: Food, Hammer, Butter Knife).

These tags are used by the packing option (see below).

Packing Bags
Bags can also be conveniently filled with items. Clicking on "Pack items" will move all items in the same container as the bag except for containers and equipped items into the bag.

By using tags this option can be limited to certain types of items. If a bag has at least one tag only items fitting the tag will be transferred into the bag.

Turn Tail
The mod also allows you to use a key (Default: 'X' - can be changed in the options menu) to quickly drop equipped bags in case of an emergency. This might come in handy if you are overencumbered while being ambushed by some zombies.

The bags will be dropped in the following order:
  • Bags equipped in primary slot
  • Bags equipped in secondary slot
  • Bags equipped on the back
This feature was inspired by the original "Turn Tail" Mod by The_Real_Al.

DownloadButton.png

Did you make the Equip to Back part? This is wicked man!!

You mean the "Equip on back" feature? Nah that's a feature of 2.9.9.16 ;)

Oh, well the Unpack is still freaking awesome!!

Edit: I've been too busy updating mods I haven't even noticed all the cool stuff in what I downloaded :(.

Edited by kinyoshi

Okay so something distracted me before I could test out a bag, I'm not getting the popup.. :(

You need to click on the single entry in the drop-down list instead of the main "stack icon" - like shown in the screenshot in the OP.

It's a small bug - working on a fix already ;)

Okay so something distracted me before I could test out a bag, I'm not getting the popup.. :(

You need to click on the single entry in the drop-down list instead of the main "stack icon" - like shown in the screenshot in the OP.

It's a small bug - working on a fix already ;)

No Don't fix!!

Edit: I just tried it, awesome by the way :D, but if you fix that, then you'll make a new bug. If you have more than one bag it will pick randomly (I dunno? it might) one to dump out, keep if where you have to pick the single bag you want to dump out. It should stay like it is now.

Edit2: ya know and to make it more realistic, at least for me, to have to individually pick one to dump, I remember in each bag of what it has inside. So easy for my realism-meter to bing bing bing on.

Edited by kinyoshi

Why shouldn't I fix it?

**//Static//** Breaker Breaker One Nine!! Kinyoshi To RoboMat Come Back!! **//Static//**

Thanks buddy!
Updated to Version 0.9.1:
- Fixed: Inventory refreshes correctly now.

By the way, I'm not your Buddy, Pal. (Get it??) Edited by kinyoshi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yop RM !

I look in files to translate but I don't look where...I am a bit tired...it's late, no soon ! :P

Unpack = Vider

Unpack the/a bag = Vider le/un sac

The Floor = Le Sol

Table = Table

CupBoard = Placard

Drawer = Tiroir

Locker = Casier

etc...