Military Storage Vest?

Flaros

Just curious. Has anyone tried to add a vest (or clothes) that would also double as storage?

So that one could have say, a military bag or hiking back on their back, but also wear a vest that would lessen their weight and increase their capacity while also storing items?

That way you could theoretically have three (or more) ways of storing items? Secondary slot for smaller bags, back for larger backs and a vest for other items?

I've been doing a little research on the subject but I'm not sure how it would work. Since I don't think there's a function in the game's lua system that would allow a player to wear a vest on say, their body as opposed to their back. One that would have course, also double as a small storage vest.

Admittedly the idea was borrowed from other survival games, but it would be cool to have vests and say, cargo pants that would also help you store your items and lessen your weight to a minor degree. Obviously to keep it realistic, if your vest and/or pants are full of stuff, it would eventually weigh you down. But it could give you a brief increase in your carrying capacity.

Anyone have any ideas on how I could achieve this through lua as opposed to an external mod source?

I'm personally (just for fun) adding a military style bag that would be better than a big hiking back, but wanted to add some elements as well. Just to sort of tinker around with lua, y'know?

Thank you all in advance.

Long live Project Zomboid,
Flaros