Ghetto house

VikiDikiRUS

Nice, keep it up!

And as a tip, don't make the terrain around the building in the building editor, because if I remember correctly, that will cause issues with the Erosion system.

And also, remember that if you place barricaded windows or pre-broken windows, those don't function correctly (or didn't last time I tested anyway.)

And another tip. Use these roomdefs if you want the future NPC's to use the building correctly: ROOMDEFS

And finally, don't 'pre-age' your buildings too much since the Erosion system and NPC's will use it in the future, and they will barricade and set up sheets, the building will age naturally. A good rule of thumb I go by when building structures is: "Build it like it looks on the day the zombies break out."

Kind regards :)

And as a tip, don't make the terrain around the building in the building editor, because if I remember correctly, that will cause issues with the Erosion system.

This is also a good tip if you want your building included in maps other than your own. It's much easier for mappers to include them in the map because they don't have to think about the whole area around the building.

EDIT: Also nice work! :P

• 2 weeks later...