Waffles vs Pancakes

MashPotato

The Ultimate Question!  

2307 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
    • WAFFLES

Pancake voters are unenlightened. That's like voting for a Honda Civic when there's a Ferrari Enzo next to it.

"Oh no thank you, I don't want the best drivers car in the world. I'll take a boring, normal, uninspired product instead!"

Pancake voters are unenlightened. That's like voting for a Honda Civic when there's a Ferrari Enzo next to it.

"Oh no thank you, I don't want the best drivers car in the world. I'll take a boring, normal, uninspired product instead!"

Or they take a Honda Civic because they don't need to compensate for their small ... erm ... thumbs :P:D

Or they take a Honda Civic because they don't need to compensate for their small ... erm ... thumbs :P:D

If I had said Lamborghini that would be a fair point. But the Enzo is a drivers' car, not a show-offs car. It was built for the pure joy of its utility- just like waffles. They were both designed to be the perfect iteration of something inferior (the regular car and the plain pancake, respectively).

Well, considering that pancakes taste really sweet to me, and if I eat too much of a sweet-tasting food I feel like I'll vomit, I gotta go with waffles. Just a small bit of syrup to add to the flavor, and voila. I have a breakfast that won't make my stomach do backflips.