Waffles vs Pancakes

MashPotato

The Ultimate Question!  

2306 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
    • WAFFLES

The Luftwaffle says otherwise.

tumblr_lo2zqb6h5P1qzsyre.gif

The Luftwaffle says otherwise.

That's it! I'm coming to find you and your special Luftwaffle division, I'm coming armed to the teeth with syrup, forks, knives, trench strawwberries, and my sugar powder bombs.... I'll see you on the battle field, I'll eat my way out if I have too... Then Connall, I'm coming for you next..

Bring it on, the 10th blueberry waffle division has laid it's syrupy traps in Whip Cream Gulley, we will take you all on.

Bring it on, the 10th blueberry waffle division has laid it's syrupy traps in Whip Cream Gulley, we will take you all on.

But you see, I have off shore support from a syrup tanker outfitted with state of the art Inter Continental Ballistic Butter  launchers in Chocolate Sauce Ocean. The 22nd Chocolate Chip Pancake Divison, my ICBB Launcher support, and I will defeat you with haste!

I see I'm gunna have some problems on this forum with some people! I'll have waged war with half of the forums members by the next Mondoid!

P.s. I am only kidding, I try to be pleasant and I am by far hard to get along with!

P.s.s. Flapjacks are the best..

P.s.s.s. Seriously...

Pfft. A bagel is just a donut with all the 'fun' removed.

watch your tongue ewok for you can not handle the 61st bagel infantry. (tophat)  

The waffles would flatten your puny bagels. Heck even those syrup swilling pancakes would be able to take a bagel. I don't say that statement lightly. :P

Pfft. A bagel is just a donut with all the 'fun' removed.

watch your tongue ewok for you can not handle the 61st bagel infantry. (tophat)  

The waffles would flatten your puny bagels. Heck even those syrup swilling pancakes would be able to take a bagel. I don't say that statement lightly. :P

thats were your wrong anime man. for we bagels are hard and nothing can penetrate us.or flatten us.

that sounded wrong.

After studying this important issue over the past six months, I've finally made my decision. Waffles. Cuz pancakes suck.

Seriously, pancakes?!?!

Pancakes are nothing but obese crepes. They lack the important flavour of crispy, and lack pockets for delicious toppings.

Pancakes have stupid nicknames like "flapjack". Seriously, I'm not touching anything the local fry cook "flapped" or "jacked" by himself in the back of the kitchen. Waffles have international panache. Belgium, anyone?

Even the famous eatery The International House of Pancakes dropped the pancake from their name, going with a more waffle sounding name IHOP. Pancakes, please.

Shit, even potatoes envy the waffle brand. Waffle fries are much more delicious than regular boring fries. Pancake fries? Barf.

Waffles are clearly the superior food. Pancakes, please.

After studying this important issue over the past six months, I've finally made my decision. Waffles. Cuz pancakes suck.

Seriously, pancakes?!?!

Pancakes are nothing but obese crepes. They lack the important flavour of crispy, and lack pockets for delicious toppings.

Pancakes have stupid nicknames like "flapjack". Seriously, I'm not touching anything the local fry cook "flapped" or "jacked" by himself in the back of the kitchen. Waffles have international panache. Belgium, anyone?

Even the famous eatery The International House of Pancakes dropped the pancake from their name, going with a more waffle sounding name IHOP. Pancakes, please.

Shit, even potatoes envy the waffle brand. Waffle fries are much more delicious than regular boring fries. Pancake fries? Barf.

But cookies are more dominant though, i mean, LOOK AT THOSE CHOCOLATE CHIPS!

Cookies are clearly the superior food. Pancakes and waffles, please.

Thank you for supporting the cookie brand! (Definitely did NOT edit Jatta's post)

Seriously, pancakes?!?!

Waffles are clearly the superior food. Pancakes, please.

must kill.

According to the poll result, this question seems to split the whole world population exactly into two parts. Similar to: "Ketchup or Mayo?", "Vanilla or Chocolate?" and the famous "Cake or Pie?"

Yeah, it really is quite impressive how balanced it's been for so long. I figured one or the other would have pulled away to a comfortable league. However, the winners have only been winning by single digits. I guess it shows Waffles & Pancakes are serious business. :P

"Do you prefer vanilla or chocolate?" were actually the first words I said to my last girlfriend. I just wanted to make sure that we're from the same type of human and fit together. Well, we were together for 4 years...I'm gonna check if this question is more reliable and delivers a better result next time.

"Do you prefer vanilla or chocolate?" were actually the first words I said to my last girlfriend. I just wanted to make sure that we're from the same type of human and fit together. Well, we were together for 4 years...I'm gonna check if this question is more reliable and delivers a better result next time.

Well, as waffles are in the lead - and clearly superior - and are best with vanilla ice (cream, not that music person) and hot cherries, the answer should be a) clear and b) just about equally reliable.