Waffles vs Pancakes

MashPotato

The Ultimate Question!  

2307 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
    • WAFFLES

I really don't know if I can answer this. I mean it really depends on where I get the waffles/pancakes from. I love waffles from the waffle house when I'm in the states, but I also love me some homemade pancakes. This is just one of those questions where it's going to keep me up all night arguing the merits of one over the other.

Waffles are better because the squares trap maple syrup. Then again, you can stack pancakes up to the ceiling and nobody would care, but if you eat more then two waffles at a time everyone stares at you funny.

Bought a waffle pan to prove you wrong.

There's no one in my house to stare.

What about me EnigmaGrey?  :cry:

Waffles are better because the squares trap maple syrup. Then again, you can stack pancakes up to the ceiling and nobody would care, but if you eat more then two waffles at a time everyone stares at you funny.

Bought a waffle pan to prove you wrong.

There's no one in my house to stare.

What about me EnigmaGrey?  :cry:

We just haven't reached that stage in our relationship, Non-Entity. :(

I find it curious that pancake voters don't realize that waffles can be just as fluffy as pancakes. You guys need to order waffles somewhere the makes them right. There are plenty of ways of making waffles just as light and fluffy as pancakes, and still have just a slight crunch on the very outside layer which is perfect.