Waffles vs Pancakes

MashPotato

The Ultimate Question!  

2292 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
    • WAFFLES

Waffles! Just look at the damn things. With their high tech syrup trapping capabilities and their multiple geometric forms. Now look at pancakes with their boring flat surfaces, sooo unimaginative. You can't even stack them up and then put syrup on them because there is no space in between them. They're outdate. This is the future. A new age. Age of the Waffle. All hail!

Your nefarious plan to split the pancake vote in two by adding Crepes as an option will not work.

Us Crepe and Pancake supporters stand as one, as brothers and sisters.

No we don't. I specifically voted for proper pancakes not the more rubbishy baby ones with a pointless rising agent added purely to make them less convenient to roll. I also reject the lumping of proper pancakes and crepes together since crepes are thinner and usually a little wider of diameter than proper pancakes. As, I'm sure, a true Frenchman would agree with (although probably for the reason of not sullying a true crepe with British pancakes ;)). British pancakes =/= French crepe.

Anyone who says otherwise is getting banned

not really

And while we're at it, proper potato waffles > those fakey sweet waffles pictured :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward for this thread to not be displayed as the only thread while clicking on New Content.

(Anyone else facing this problem?)

One of the things I'm looking forward to with the (hopefully) big influx of forum members post-steam: more votes for this poll ;)

And more votes for my inadequate competing poll.

I've a good mind to unpin that monstrosity of a poll. Cake Vs Pie? Bah! ;)

I'm looking forward for this thread to not be displayed as the only thread while clicking on New Content.

(Anyone else facing this problem?)

Scroll to the bottom, make sure you don't have "Context I've posted in" or whatever, selected.

One of the things I'm looking forward to with the (hopefully) big influx of forum members post-steam: more votes for this poll ;)

And more votes for my inadequate competing poll.
I've a good mind to unpin that monstrosity of a poll. Cake Vs Pie? Bah! ;)

Cake Vs Pie Vs Freakish Hybrid!

Why, I have a mind to move them both to the Games forum. ;)