Waffles vs Pancakes
15 15

The Ultimate Question!   1038 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
    • WAFFLES

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

623 posts in this topic

(on a more "serious" forum note :  there's no way to know which scored what, we just have the stastistics as a result but not the name of each entry ! Well it's not like we often use polls, but you never know ;o)

Keshash likes this

37 minutes ago, kirrus said:

In the UK, Crepes are typically what we think of when we say 'pancake'.

Your pancakes are too thin. Try less liquid in the batter.

I think we should disallow carrying through the results of a vote if there is less than 10% of a difference in the polls.

Also, it's clearly older people's fault because they don't understand us young people, voting for their backward and wafflecist ways. Even if it carries through, though, I don't think pancakes will be able to truly become the best, as waffles still have 2 years before they can be forced out of competition. Unless Pancakes invoke article "Kitten Knives", of course.

Spoiler

/s

Spoiler

Please don't kill me.

On 7/11/2016 at 1:39 PM, LeoIvanov said:

I think we should disallow carrying through the results of a vote if there is less than 10% of a difference in the polls.

Also, it's clearly older people's fault because they don't understand us young people, voting for their backward and wafflecist ways. Even if it carries through, though, I don't think pancakes will be able to truly become the best, as waffles still have 2 years before they can be forced out of competition. Unless Pancakes invoke article "Kitten Knives", of course.

Reveal hidden contents

/s

Hide contents

Please don't kill me.

I was going to kill you, but then I saw the hidden content.

All is forgiven.

What!? How can pancakes possibly be winning, waffles are such amazing delicious creations with prefect little pockets just for holding my nice warm syrup. 

syfy likes this

19 hours ago, pershgn said:

What!? How can pancakes possibly be winning, waffles are such amazing delicious creations with prefect little pockets just for holding my nice warm syrup. 

Or melted chocolate, or icing powerder.. fresh waffles are amazing

Rathlord likes this

Nothing says yum like brown sugar and pancakes.  Waffles and ice-cream are a good combo. It was a tough choice, but in the end I love me some pancakes. 

On 7/28/2016 at 9:09 AM, kirrus said:

Or melted chocolate, or icing powerder

Oh yes... Deliciousness. 

And what about chicken and waffles??? Unless youre at a fair and its deep-fried, you just dont combine chicken and pancakes.... Taint right.

On 11. 7. 2016 at 11:20 AM, kirrus said:

In the UK, Crepes are typically what we think of when we say 'pancake'.

And Slovenia and Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro,...

the answer is very clearly waffles as they take a specialized machine to manufacture whereas pancakes are a poor man's attempt at dining finely on the elegance which is the perfectly crisp warm and soft tender kiss of a waffle.

How about this you take pancake dough and waffle dough and then you make the pancake and cut about half of it off and then you kinda like mix the half of it into the waffle and then bake the waffle up and then youll have some kind of hermaphrodite pancwaffle abomination that is waffle on the outside but pancake on the inside bam no more being torn about your feelings cause you have both of em in one bite and one product just remember that with great power comes great responsibility

V what a pile of crepe 

Pancake or Waffle?

Neither: Crepes for the win!

Screen-Shot-2015-11-25-at-5.33.14-PM1-10

Edited by zoeyflower
syfy and Atoxwarrior like this

Если бы вы знали чем отличаются настоящие блинчики от настоящих вафель, вы бы не стали проводить этот опрос. Эти два блюда  - совершенно разные. И выглядят они, совершенно иначе. То что у вас на картинках, лишь один из видов этих блюд, при этом, далеко не самый распространённый) Советую изучить эту тему по подробней, блинчики могут очень сильно обогатить кулинарию в игре.