Waffles vs Pancakes

MashPotato

The Ultimate Question!  

2292 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: pancakes or waffles?

• PANCAKES
    • WAFFLES

• 1 month later...

* late night ramblings, sorry for the lenghtiness of my first post ever here I think:-P *
Pancakes.

I could never flip a waffle straight from the pan, making it flip multiple times in the air and gracefully catch it in the pan again.

Pancakes are so versatile, it could be breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack or any concieavable meal at all.

A cold, well chilled pancake is perfect when having a severe headache, hangover or an unexpected sun burn, applied to ones face.

Pancakes could also be rolled up and be used as an imaginary spyglass(or telescope depending on the preferences of the imaginareing person).

Ever played Pancake Frisbee? It´s a hilarious (and delicious!) way of serving pancakes when outdoors. Not so much when indoors however....(-_-) ....

With pancakes, you can act out certain scenes from educational movies, like the Hannibal movies...(What´s that?.... It´s not an educational movie you say? But.....Oh my, ehem... You DID ask me to have some friends over for dinner, right?....)

Pancakes are so awesome that they have their very own children´s story! (

The Runaway Pancake

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type2025.html )

And lastly.... Pancakes.....With golden brown syrup.... Damn, now I hunger......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I swore I wouldn't vote as I hate picking favorites, but there is seriously just so much more you can do with waffles than with pancakes (before they stop being pancakes).

Waffle cones are a favorite of mine.

Never has one said that anything is impossible. If you put your mind to it, you can make

A pancake cone. 

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/02/12/925/n/1922398/41fcda2c_nutella-2.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

It's so cute! Look at it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think we should disallow carrying through the results of a vote if there is less than 10% of a difference in the polls.

Also, it's clearly older people's fault because they don't understand us young people, voting for their backward and wafflecist ways. Even if it carries through, though, I don't think pancakes will be able to truly become the best, as waffles still have 2 years before they can be forced out of competition. Unless Pancakes invoke article "Kitten Knives", of course.

Spoiler

/s

Spoiler

Please don't kill me.