Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

I'm planning a two episode flash back about Webb during the start of the outbreak.

So he'll be back at some point.

Don't forget Polo is still out there.

What I don't understand was how did this wormy sceintist take a ex cop and bodyguard in a fight.

I sorta let Terry down during the fight lol

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Lol this is a film I was able to help you on! :-D just watched the entire thing now! glad to help

I can help on zomboid, when are you back?

I also liked Mad Max and your lackview cabin stuff happy to do more voices, you haven't postedin here for ages? still around?

not sure really, as far as i know the creator wanted to wait until the game was more developed before he made his next series or volume. I loved making voices for this dude. I was doing pretty good, then i ended up moving and diddnt have internet for awhile then was working dam near every weekend so having the time would have been rough. Either way im as egar as you are for the next series to begin

On 11/19/2016 at 8:44 AM, IronCoffins said:

not sure really, as far as i know the creator wanted to wait until the game was more developed before he made his next series or volume. I loved making voices for this dude. I was doing pretty good, then i ended up moving and diddnt have internet for awhile then was working dam near every weekend so having the time would have been rough. Either way im as egar as you are for the next series to begin

I helped the gamevoice group do The Forest film. Hopefully he does more Lakeview Cabin though.

Hey guys I'm back using a new email, couldn't log in to my other one.

Yeah I am just waiting for the update and will do more.

Thanks for the help :-D

Have you guys checked out my latest horror film, tried to contact you guys for voices on it.  Have it in 2 parts as it was a long film. Check it out guys :-D

• 1 year later...
On 11/19/2016 at 8:44 AM, IronCoffins said:

I have been trying to get a hold of you but can't seem to, been sending you some messages.

Was trying to get you for my Friday the 13th game film. Needed some voices