Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

that part around 2:00 when River talks to Polo, That is from Day of the Dead from the Jamaican guy, lol i would know ive watched that movie more then i care to admit, haha. haha then at 14:30 another line i recall, from that brandy drinking dude as well,

Volume 4 and 5 I played with a group of guys all huge Romero fans lol

I started chucking in some lines for Terry from land of the dead to get a few laughs. With clever editing I've cut out the countless times we typed 'loool' during these volumes.

Get ready for volume5 where most of my friends jump in constant line snatching and quoting.

One of my mates even makes the Jamaican guy as a character lol

Volume 5 was the hardest one to edit due to the amounts of times each character laughs . Was great playing with Romero fans lol!

yea im settting there about to take a drink and i hear a line and im like, really,lol. Its funny for me cuz at work i theres times i speak in movie lines for no apparent reason at all. But yes im a romero fan as well, as if i did not make that point on the last post, hehe.[/quote

Lol then you'll love next volume

that part around 2:00 when River talks to Polo, That is from Day of the Dead from the Jamaican guy, lol i would know ive watched that movie more then i care to admit, haha. haha then at 14:30 another line i recall, from that brandy drinking dude as well,

Volume 4 and 5 I played with a group of guys all huge Romero fans lol

I started chucking in some lines for Terry from land of the dead to get a few laughs. With clever editing I've cut out the countless times we typed 'loool' during these volumes.

Get ready for volume5 where most of my friends jump in constant line snatching and quoting.

One of my mates even makes the Jamaican guy as a character lol

Volume 5 was the hardest one to edit due to the amounts of times each character laughs . Was great playing with Romero fans lol!

yea im settting there about to take a drink and i hear a line and im like, really,lol. Its funny for me cuz at work i theres times i speak in movie lines for no apparent reason at all. But yes im a romero fan as well, as if i did not make that point on the last post, hehe.[/quote

Lol then you'll love next volume

You gotta love Romero 

I used picking up the pieces rp server for most of the recordings but it's gone now. I then used nicks rp server that was very good. The last two volumes have been on a private server manly.

I haven't done any recordings for ages but when I do I think I'll be using New Dawn. I'll post on here to see if anyone wants to join us

So is it right to have that " this is coming to an end" feeling. Your have running this since last August and its almost a year going now. I can only hope you keep this kind of movie ordeal going. It may be nothing like this story or a subbranch of it( cough, cough, gag Dr. Webb spin-off, cough.....) but its something ive followed though and love it, i can only say as far as it getting out, with views on youtube. for example. Its all about the tag names, and if you agree to have ads in your videos. There's lots of ways to get your art out in the world just gotta start diggin.

Yeah hoping more people end up viewing this and enjoying it :D

I was planning on taking a break then returning after some updates for 5 more volumes. :P

You gonna do anything with npcs?

After this volume I'll wait till new running is in and maybe for cars then I'll be back.

If npcs are in I'll use em :)

This is what the next episode will basically feature...

Issue 30

In the Police station the group of sadistic military prepare to inject Terry with the deads blood, Terry realises when morning comes Webb will infect him so they need a plan.

He tells the group that he found a knife on the floor at Webbs office, probably used on one of the many specimens. He talks about murdering Webb grabbing his keys and freeing the others.

Polo speaks up and demands Terry gives him the knife. He also has a meeting but one of a different kind with Hicks. River and Terry decide to let Polo take the knife. Their plan for survival now rests in the hands of Polo.

Issue 31

The battle has left the police station and moved towards Terrys old base.

Webb stalks and attacks River, leaving one of them bit and dying.

The Captain follows Terry and shoots him, before stalking his prey.

Polo is missing...

The last Issue for Volume 5 ends with many deaths and a big battle...

No problem.

If you haven't already you should check out the first few volumes.

Webb was 'helping' them during volumes 1-3. It also had my fav characters Rob and the mayor.

Volume 6&7 will arrive after a few more game updates.

Then v8-10 may come when the game is finished.

Basically I plan on going for as long as Terry lives

A final end to the Webb saga at last....man that guy was a dick. In a way its as if i died as well,haha. Thats when i had a sudden thought, Dr.Webb should have a twin brother that terry meets down the line, talks the same, looks the same, but is actually a good guy. Or even at times have Terry haunted by Webb, not actually  a ghost but every now and then hear his voice as if hes talking to him, just as a chillful reminder of how evil he really was. Kinda like on the walking dead, where the black dude is seeing the governor and what not. Just a idea though.