Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

i wouldn't mind doing a long term voice for someone, much how like Terry or the Mayor was. So I wonder what to make of Dr.Webb and Terry at the moment. There right at the end when Dr.Webb had Terry pinned in the bedroom i was not expecting his gun to be empty. 

It's hard to find long lasting players. I think next to Terry it was Bryce but unfortunately after the big webb attack a lot of the key players from volume 1, 2, 3 don't return.

I think there is a character who has lasted a few volumes who you could voice

Hey like I said before I'm allways of use, long as I have internet I'm game, only hard part is trying to fit my self into a personality that I'm trying to go for. Shit I can't believe in like 4 months this stuff will be about a year old. We'll least sense I've saw it back in August 2014. Haha

Linked to some of your videos @ New Dawn RP Servers forum :)

I hope you get some more clicks - you deserve it ;)

Thanks marky!

Hopefully more zomboid fans get enjoyment outta it and one day after all their hard work the devs can sit back ans get a kick outta it lol

i like how every other word from wilson is fuck & fucking, haha. 

Did you speed my voice up a tad for Father Polo. It sounds like you did, don't blame you if you did kinda still sounded like Dr. Webb haha. And for Roger i cant even recognize my voice for him.

Man I'm already waiting for Polo to get bumped off, i can see what that guys already about, sure not of much use at the moment. Well Wilson sure does have some morals at least. I'm surprised after everything so far that he didn't kill Father P. Oh hey a suggestion for ya, you need to edit your very first post on this forum. You should tidy up all the current listing of the episodes, there kinda of scattered at the moment. If i was use ide just post all episodes you do to that first post and have them number listed. Just my 2 cents friend.   

Man I'm already waiting for Polo to get bumped off, i can see what that guys already about, sure not of much use at the moment. Well Wilson sure does have some morals at least. I'm surprised after everything so far that he didn't kill Father P. Oh hey a suggestion for ya, you need to edit your very first post on this forum. You should tidy up all the current listing of the episodes, there kinda of scattered at the moment. If i was use ide just post all episodes you do to that first post and have them number listed. Just my 2 cents friend.   

good point have been meaning to update that :-D

how does it look now?

You're right about Wilson, he talks the talk but most of the time he is not as dangerous or deadly as he lets on, he has morals and probably will never kill the priest. 

BTW is it all out of sync the sound? On my computer it doesn't seem to be but on my friends it is

Hopefully this one is better. Only one more episode for Volume 4 left, the final episode will feature a new character that will change the groups fate in volume 5 and a suicide attempt/

Between Dr.Webb and Polo i can see another pycho in the wood work. Its only a matter of time, before this guy goes crazy and starts killing people in the name of god or some shit like that. At least that's what i would expect form a religious person during a zombie outbreak. The need to start sacrificing people so they can be safe for a day, shit like that. I guess were find out soon enough. 

that part around 2:00 when River talks to Polo, That is from Day of the Dead from the Jamaican guy, lol i would know ive watched that movie more then i care to admit, haha.  haha then at 14:30 another line i recall, from that brandy drinking dude as well,

that part around 2:00 when River talks to Polo, That is from Day of the Dead from the Jamaican guy, lol i would know ive watched that movie more then i care to admit, haha. haha then at 14:30 another line i recall, from that brandy drinking dude as well,

Volume 4 and 5 I played with a group of guys all huge Romero fans lol

I started chucking in some lines for Terry from land of the dead to get a few laughs. With clever editing I've cut out the countless times we typed 'loool' during these volumes.

Get ready for volume5 where most of my friends jump in constant line snatching and quoting.

One of my mates even makes the Jamaican guy as a character lol

Volume 5 was the hardest one to edit due to the amounts of times each character laughs . Was great playing with Romero fans lol!

that part around 2:00 when River talks to Polo, That is from Day of the Dead from the Jamaican guy, lol i would know ive watched that movie more then i care to admit, haha. haha then at 14:30 another line i recall, from that brandy drinking dude as well,

Volume 4 and 5 I played with a group of guys all huge Romero fans lol

I started chucking in some lines for Terry from land of the dead to get a few laughs. With clever editing I've cut out the countless times we typed 'loool' during these volumes.

Get ready for volume5 where most of my friends jump in constant line snatching and quoting.

One of my mates even makes the Jamaican guy as a character lol

Volume 5 was the hardest one to edit due to the amounts of times each character laughs . Was great playing with Romero fans lol!

yea im settting there about to take a drink and i hear a line and im like, really,lol. Its funny for me cuz at work i theres times i speak in movie lines for no apparent reason at all. But yes im a romero fan as well, as if i did not make that point on the last post, hehe.