Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

I need some voice actors for the next volume.

I need a voice for sergeant of new America. A hot headed leader with a heart of gold.

Ezah a English builder who's good friends with the sergeant and a right hand man.

Bobby a young texas farm boy.

Frank an old retired cop searching for his wife.

Herbert Moon - a bandit that's part of a group searching for terry

Lines - another bandit searching for Terry.

Bean - a strange inbred freak.

If you think you can handle more than one go right ahead :D

I need some voice actors for the next volume.

I need a voice for sergeant of new America. A hot headed leader with a heart of gold.

Ezah a English builder who's good friends with the sergeant and a right hand man.

Bobby a young texas farm boy.

Frank an old retired cop searching for his wife.

Herbert Moon - a bandit that's part of a group searching for terry

Lines - another bandit searching for Terry.

Bean - a strange inbred freak.

If you think you can handle more than one go right ahead :D

just send me a script or two for whoever you think/want me to do a voice has, as ive said im more then happy to do as many as you want. 

Cool will do who do you want to voice?

What you think of the most recent episode

it don't matter who i'll do any of them. and yes the last epsiode, yes ive been waiting for this. I was waiting to rain hell down on that place, made me feel good. Doing was webb has been great thanks so much for that.

Big crisis pc had died.

Every time I start it up I get a 'Reboot and select proper boot device

Insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key.'

If I can't fix it myself ill have to send it in for repairs I just hope I don't lose all my footage.

Sorry guys :(

i just had this happen back in August. I had a dozen games bought via digital download, gone forever..... thank god for steam though least i have those games forever.

Yep unfortunately i lost all my Zomboid footage...

:mad:

So this is a RIP for my series.

The next episode had the group battle the zombies, Rick is the first to die, he gets torn apart. Then Brandon meets Webb unaware he brought them here. They hide in a room upstairs.

The zeds break in, Webb leaves Brandon and runs outside.

Brandon falls back onto screen as he jumped out the window to his death, hundreds of zombies follow him.

Next Webb leads a zombie into bryce, Terry attacks webb hitting him with an Axe.

Webb runs away.

Wallace goes off fighting.

Terry meets River for one last stand.

River gets eaten, the base is over run.

Terry flees"! 

I wanted to keep going as long as Terry was alive but now with losing everything I doubt I'll return to it.

big thanks to everyone who took part.

Who gave voices 

and who watched.

Very sorry it ended this way, this is the last time a install a Windows 7 recommended update again/ it destroyed my windows :-(

If I do ever return to it i'll create a mock episode for what took place above :-D

Update

I found all the actor voice files, so that's a start. I am thinking about trying to reshoot everything that happened but with my friend playing as the other characters.

Hopefully some point in the near future ;-D

Well this does suck, i can only wonder how many hours of footage you lost. I had fun with it and give thanks for the time i had with it and some laughs. If you ever do want to start this up again(maybe not a continue of this story) but something in general just let me know ok.  

Well this does suck, i can only wonder how many hours of footage you lost. I had fun with it and give thanks for the time i had with it and some laughs. If you ever do want to start this up again(maybe not a continue of this story) but something in general just let me know ok.  

Me and my mate are going to recreate the last two episodes with the big zombie war on the base, then I'll just continue Terrys story on another Server.

Bean bros if you're watching this, IM me and ill tell you my server so i can film some of your stuff.

Dr Webb please do the same as you... well you remember what goes down in Volume 5 lol

No I just need someone to take Rob Wallaces role as he was still around.

Awesome!

Cheers man!

Me and my mate are going to recreate the last two episodes with the big zombie war on the base, then I'll just continue Terrys story on another Server.

Bean bros if you're watching this, IM me and ill tell you my server so i can film some of your stuff.

Dr Webb please do the same as you... well you remember what goes down in Volume 5 lol

Awesome!

Cheers man!

sounds good just let me know when you think everything could start up again.

Awesome!

Cheers man!

You should try New Dawn RP!

Awesome!

Cheers man!

You should try New Dawn RP!

Once I redo the 2 lost episodes Terry will be joining along with anyone else who survives the battle

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking a Dr.Webb spinoff? maybe with how the Dr met up with the Mayor, and how or why he got involved with West Labs. Perhaps also have moments with how Terry and The Mayor found each other, or knew each other. Or maybe on my own time record some footage of my own with just Dr. Webb and send it to you if you think it could work. Its good you choose not to simply give this up, despite what happened.  

I'm thinking a Dr.Webb spinoff? maybe with how the Dr met up with the Mayor, and how or why he got involved with West Labs. Perhaps also have moments with how Terry and The Mayor found each other, or knew each other. Or maybe on my own time record some footage of my own with just Dr. Webb and send it to you if you think it could work. Its good you choose not to simply give this up, despite what happened.  

Haha i like this idea, the only problem is I'm not sure if I can get Webbs wife and Mayor voices back, dunno if the people who did them would do more for me.

I've recreated the big war as well as I could with my friends and have changed some parts to keep it interesting.

Paradise Lost part 2 & 3 will be coming soon :-D

• 2 weeks later...