Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

Cheers guys, this Volume is a big one. The story changes dramatically after this.

Just from this one i can see why though. Dr.Webb doing that thing with the ring for Markey was sudden and creepy, and i may not of know it at the time, but I can already see what Rick is all about. Oh loved the little scene with Varlic & Weeble, loved the way that part played out at the end. Very Good Work, until then, waiting for more.

Cheers guys, this Volume is a big one. The story changes dramatically after this.

Just from this one i can see why though. Dr.Webb doing that thing with the ring for Markey was sudden and creepy, and i may not of know it at the time, but I can already see what Rick is all about. Oh loved the little scene with Varlic & Weeble, loved the way that part played out at the end. Very Good Work, until then, waiting for more.

Lol yep Webb is slowly getting more insane, only River, Marky and Terry suspect he's crazy at the moment.

Dr Webb is going to kill Terry I can see it coming! You should try and get these videos retweeted! 

Terry vs Webb could be coming, first it was Terry vs Mayor but now we have a real villain to root against.

Issue 15

After the death of Varlic, Terry travels around camp delivering the news. The group continues searching for supplies while prepare to survive the brutal months ahead. The group though is son to discover that Dr Webb, is not being entirely truthful, and his dark secret past is slowly coming back out.

well guess theres no coming back for Webb at this point, like any good story there must allways be that "good" and "Bad" guy, the protagonist and antagonistic. So once Webb is long gone and I';m assuming Rick as well who will the next bad guy be, and how long should Terry remain in the storys, this is now what ive been wondering. This is making me assume The whole Story in general is revolved around terry, i thought it was the mayor in the beginning but since hes dead now i can only wonder.

It would be cool if you did some flashbacks in this. Have a clip with the mayor and Terry, like how they met each other, stuff like that. Either way been enjoying these from the get go, good work. 

well guess theres no coming back for Webb at this point, like any good story there must allways be that "good" and "Bad" guy, the protagonist and antagonistic. So once Webb is long gone and I';m assuming Rick as well who will the next bad guy be, and how long should Terry remain in the storys, this is now what ive been wondering. This is making me assume The whole Story in general is revolved around terry, i thought it was the mayor in the beginning but since hes dead now i can only wonder.

It would be cool if you did some flashbacks in this. Have a clip with the mayor and Terry, like how they met each other, stuff like that. Either way been enjoying these from the get go, good work.

That's a interesting idea. Some more mayor scenes during the first few days of the outbreak as episode 1 jumps 21 days in.

Lol you really don't trust rick do you?

So far he has acted like a douche but ge hasn't been all bad

If I may add some constructive criticism. I think it would have been better without the voice acting. Not that it was bad but it feels less like zomboid with the voice.

True it does take away from the zomboidness. I hope the voice acting offers some comical moments though to you guys viewing.

That's a interesting idea. Some more mayor scenes during the first few days of the outbreak as episode 1 jumps 21 days in.

Lol you really don't trust rick do you?

So far he has acted like a douche but ge hasn't been all bad

If I may add some constructive criticism. I think it would have been better without the voice acting. Not that it was bad but it feels less like zomboid with the voice.

True it does take away from the zomboidness. I hope the voice acting offers some comical moments though to you guys viewing.

Marky's voice definitly made me laugh ;) So sad she (me) ended this way...

Markymark was an all round nice trusting person.
She rooted for the mayor when everyone wanted to kill him.
She tried to stop arguments and fights.
Her only mistake was she gave webb the benefit of the doubt.
Poor girl :(

Hopefully webb gets what's coming to him

Paradise Lost - Part 1

Brandon speaks to Webb about his future with the group, however a tired and increasingly unstable Webb storms out from having a meeting with Terry.

Webb leaves the camp and decides if they will all pay for doubting him as he gathers the undead to begin his assault.