Project Zomboid Stories - Online Issue 1.

Sorry if it seems a bit rushed, just wanted to get it out for you guys since it has been ages!

There are a few sound problems but I'll have them sorted for episode 11

Nice... in the end Marky has a short appearace again ;) markymark = Marky Mark (something strange happened short before this lol)

Ill have episode 11 out this weekend.

My favourite part of volume 2.

'Terry and Bryce scout the military base for items. Unaware that the base is infested, all hell breaks loose as Terry faces death trapped in a room with several zombies. All the while a silent stranger watches from the shadows'

Oh man did you get recordings of Bedford Republic getting attacked? Or anything from the bunker?

Brandon Steel is me, by the way.

No I had footage during some of the war but it all unfortunately got randomly deleted due to a virus, so I ended up getting lots of people together to reprise the rolls of all the characters and then jumping server with all new players to continue the story.

It's a shame I lost everything but story purposes it works out great still as every character ends up getting a satisfying conclusion

Project Zomboid - Zombie Pc game
Issue 10

The group continues to survive within their new sanctuary, Dr Webb decides to talk about his past...

Should be up soon ;-D